no photo
Tue 12/30/08 10:00 AM

Ah - don't worry. Favre will retire.........then he won't retire.........or he will, then no - um yes? maybe,..... where am I?

Stay tuned....

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 01:07 AM
Maybe the Jets will retire Favre's number....laugh He's done nothing but great things for New York. The city of condemnation.

Hell, maybe the Pats should retire his number for getting Mangina fired!!!!drinker

Thanks for the memories Favre!!! We love you here in New England. happy

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:06 AM
If it's exact that Parcells is the brains in the wake of it all then the Dolphins may have to get pleasure from it while it lasts. Tuna had a clause put in his contract with Huizenga the owner if he ever sells the franchise, Parcells has the option of taking a full payout on his contract and can walk away paid in full. Huizenga's scheduled to close the sale of the team in late january, so maybe the big tuna will be heading off somewhere else. who knows.

This was told by other forum friend....

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:00 AM
The Jets sabatoge the game, so the Pats would not make it in.

Expect Favre to retire....

Expect Mangina to be fired....laugh

And Expect a horrible season next year....

I hate the Jets, but not as much as I hate the Gaints.

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:57 AM
I'm guessing the 76 Bucs had to put away the champagne, since they have hold that title for more than 32 years.

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:54 AM

how and the hell can we go 11-5 and not make the DAMN PLAY-OFF'S what a RIP-OFF!!!!!!!!

I wondering the same thing here. We didn't win the games at the start of the season and we did not win the important games.

Colts
Steelers
Jets
Dolphins
Chargers

All AFC teams, which are important when playoffs come around. However, I am still proud of the outcome. Belichick is the greatest coach in the league. All the adversity that transpired with the Patriots, Belichick still managed to keep the team together.

no photo
Thu 12/25/08 07:05 AM
Bah humbug to the Yankees!!!!

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 07:36 AM
Nice win yesterday, but next week the Pats either need to see the Jets win and a Ravens loss in order to make it to the playoffs.

I never thought I would ever say this, but Go Jets and Go Jaguars!!!!

And GOOOO PATS!!!!!!

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 11:04 AM
Maple Leafs!!! But the Leafs need a miracle.

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 10:06 AM
Is there an ex-lax for verbal constipation?laugh happy :wink:

no photo
Fri 11/28/08 05:51 PM
Its going to be Patriots offense against Steelers defense.

Steelers offense is horrible and if the Patriots control the clock and keep Steelers offense out of the game the Patriots will win.

Its going to be a very physical game.

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 12:24 AM
Even next year when Brady comes back, we all are going to love what Cassel has done for New England. However at the end of the season Cassel will be a free agent and I am hoping the Pats pay him what he deserves.

I'm thinking maybe 2.5 to 3 million a year. If not put a franchise tag on him and then trade him and get a high pick in the draft. Although, where is the loyality if the Pats do this to Cassel. I have a feeling he will be wearing a Patriot jersey next year.

no photo
Sat 11/15/08 10:24 AM
If we would have won a the coin toss, we might have won. However thats just the way it goes. It was a good game and sure showed that Matt now can mix it up. He also knows how to come back in a game. Its a learning curve and the Patriots are not out of the picture yet.

no photo
Sat 11/01/08 02:49 PM
New England Patriots, for one reason only....In Belichick we trust.

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 10:41 AM
Edited by wizardofossington on Sat 10/25/08 10:42 AM

Peyton Mannings a whiny baby.Go Pats!!! Give Cassel a chance.At least he doesn't blow like Drew Bledsoe.

You know what? I never thought of that and I do remember the frustrating Bledsoe years as a Patriot. I guess I can't complain having Cassel QB for the Patriots....It could have been worst, we would have had Bledsoe.

no photo
Tue 10/21/08 07:21 PM

What's everyone's plans for Sunday???

Football of course....whoa

no photo
Tue 10/21/08 08:55 AM
Its about time we beat the Broncos, but it looks like the Patriots are plagued with injuries.

Maroney- Out for the year
L. Jordon- calf
Morris- Knee (hope its minor)
Harrison- leg (This could be the end of his career)
Kaczur- Not too sure how long

These are key players, especially Harrison and Morris. Maroney has been 1st rounder flop in my opinion. I hope we get these some of these players back real soon.

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 02:36 PM

looks like bud lite is my date tonight...

Make sure you wear protection....Bud Lite has been aroundlaugh rofl drinker

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 02:34 PM

looks like bud lite is my date tonight...

Make sure you wear protection....Bud Lite has been aroundlaugh rofl drinker

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:57 AM
I got to admit, the Bills are having a good start. If Tom Brady was still playing, the Bills and the Patriots would be battling for 1st place. AFC East is for the Bills to take, but still early in the season. I have seen teams start at 5-1 and then fall to 8-8 or worst.