Community > Posts By > 77rick

77rick's photo
Mon 11/04/13 10:21 AM
... wanted hands down... people call me in my profession when they NEED me....lol...frustrated

77rick's photo
Sun 11/03/13 10:38 AM
.... lol... i love this world....lol now you can be connected to your very own sugar mommy..... lol.... or sugar daddy....lol... what a buisness...lol... laugh

77rick's photo
Sun 11/03/13 10:30 AM
.. that is really true.. goes for both.. men and woman.. only thing is.. in today's world... woman are the ones making all the money....lol.. happy

77rick's photo
Sun 11/03/13 10:28 AM

I have had hits by much younger men..ages 26-35. I am 50. I am hesitant to give them a chance...Why?
1. If they are just out of a relationship and have kids...they are working to support themselves and their families..no money left to go on a romantic getaway with me.
2.I don't want to be a teacher...I want someone who knows what they are doing.
3. worried they are just looking for that notch on their bedpost
4.worried that they are in it to please themselves and not me...
I would definately give a younger man a chance if I somehow felt they made enough money and were unselfish...I did meet one who was 35 and very attracted to him but he fell in the number 1 category...

77rick's photo
Sun 11/03/13 10:12 AM
...its funny.. when i was in my early 20's all i did was date woman 10 plus years to me .. as they were more mature and knew how to treat a man... now that i am more mature... no one wants you...lol.. go figure...lol laugh