Community > Posts By > elle05

elle05's photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:45 AM
I CAN DO AND SAY ANYTHING I WANNA DO... AND IF I WANT TO SPELL CERTIAN WORDS A DIFF. WAY THEN I WILL DO SO..ALL DAY LONG I DO EVERYTHING THE RIGHT WAY SPELLING WRITING ECT.. SO IF I CHOOSE TO CHANGE SOMETHING ON MY OWN TIME THEN I WILL DO SO.. BUT THANKS..ELL

elle05's photo
Sun 10/19/08 09:28 PM
Hey everyone I’m ell...I’m 21 yrs old...IM in my third yr of college. I’m majoring in English/creative writing. I’m also getting a minor in bisness. I want to start my own wedding planning bisness.IM also writing my first book. IM a nice girl who takes very good care of my family and friends, because they are very important to me they always come first. I have a lot of love to give.
I am not a supper model I’m just a girl...who would bend over backwards to help anyone who needs it. I don't ask for much just a guy who has dreams and works hard. Someone who can be a real man and not play games. Someone who just take me for me... I haven't had the best of luck with guys but I have not given up... What do u think I could do to improve my chances of reeling in a good catch?

elle05's photo
Thu 10/16/08 10:10 PM
What why do u say that?

elle05's photo
Thu 10/16/08 10:06 PM
Hey every one im elle. im 21 and i have so many things going on im my life I don't have much time to meet new people or a man for that matter. don't think for a second I don't have any friends, I have many but Im young and wante to get more... also finding a guy.. would be an added smile.. Im fun, loving and I love a good convo guys or girl.. what can I say I just like to talk.. so come chat....

elle05's photo
Thu 10/16/08 07:36 PM
:banana: HEY ALL IM ELLAND IM NEW. I WANTED TO KNOW WHO WATCHES DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES? I KNOW I DO I DON'T WATCH MUCH TV.. BUT I LUV TO WATCH MY SHOW ON SUNDAY AND THRUSDAY AS WELL. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL UGLY BETTY AND GREY'S ANOTOMY.. I THINK IS THAT HOW U SPEEL IT? OH WELL I AM SO STUCK ON THESE SHOWS IM BESIDE MYSELF WHEN I CAN'T WATCH IT.. OH WELL GOTTA GET READY FOR BETTY..LATER.