Community > Posts By > erik35c

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 06:40 PM
I've read a couple of your post OP and maybe dropping the narcissism will help you out with the ladies.

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 06:32 PM
maybe people just aren't as shallow as you. I rather have a woman who is good in conversation and makes me laugh. we also all have our own view on what is attractive. just because you may see a hot woman with a certain man that you may find not attractive, doesn't me she doesn't find him the hottest guy in the world. who is good looking or"hot" is completely subjective. I could look at that same "hot" girl and average guy and say why is that attractive man with that average woman.

personally I like woman who are a bit chubby. I'm not talking fat, but not skin and bones either. I also don't find blonde woman with big breasts attractive. usually a lot of super models in magazines are just ok when I look at them. with tv,magazines, and what not dictating who is attractive and who isn't. it's hard for people to really take a good look at a woman or man, and realize they are attractive to them, and not care what anyone else thinks if they don't conform to societies view on who is "hot". they would be a lot happier.

not really trying to offend you OP, but if you haven't figured out that people see beauty where they want, I can see why you may be still single.