Community > Posts By > waylo

waylo's photo
Wed 10/16/13 02:31 PM
Im on it too! !! Lol so burn it if ya got it;-)

waylo's photo
Wed 10/16/13 02:12 PM
A soul has no sense of love or hate....its your spirit that makes us sad or happy with each emotional state.
Seems when we have found a soulmate, they know exactly what is needed in every aspect of our lives.....yet vanishes out when cant seem to sooth or comfort our rollercoaster of emotional cries
Now spirit is a whole new game
..its a real feelings that come out

waylo's photo
Wed 10/16/13 01:53 PM
.....overwhelming and torturous to beginning a new story!"!! Yet i love to my best of abilities......standing tall and strong,always aware of my own nobility ;-)

waylo's photo
Wed 10/16/13 01:52 PM
.....overwhelming and torturous to beginning a new story!"!! Yet i love to my best of abilities......standing tall and strong

waylo's photo
Wed 10/16/13 01:49 PM
In a darkened room,void of color and shadowing glum...thoughts of a love we shared that never stayed true!
We were unstoppable with a measure of devotion that overflowed in every meaningful touch...as our hearts emerged in each loving kiss that ment so much.
As the light fades from our glittering eyes....the feelings have faded as another love dies.
Its not always a fairy tale life for a woman and her kings glory.....so
its it seems ooverwhelming ad.

waylo's photo
Wed 10/16/13 01:48 PM
In a darkened room,void of color and shadowing glum...thoughts of a love we shared that never stayed true!
We were unstoppable with a measure of devotion that overflowed in every meaningful touch...as our hearts emerged in each loving kiss that ment so much.
As the light fades from our glittering eyes....the feelings have faded as another love dies.
Its not always a fairy tale life for a woman and her kings glory.....so
its it seems ooverwhelming ad.

waylo's photo
Wed 10/16/13 01:39 PM
As the light fades from our glittering eyes....the feelings have faded

waylo's photo
Wed 10/16/13 01:14 PM
Hello....im a good man in Oklahoma

waylo's photo
Wed 10/16/13 01:11 PM
Tried to hit youto up -)

waylo's photo
Wed 10/16/13 12:53 PM
Im ready ;-)