Community > Posts By > Emytex

Emytex's photo
Thu 09/26/13 12:43 AM

Hi I'm Tina new here lookin for friendship :)

am ready for you

Emytex's photo
Wed 09/25/13 01:18 AM

i just merged in new here! just feel lownly. who needs me?love love

Emytex's photo
Wed 09/25/13 01:12 AM
hi ladie! am here strictly for any interested lady to be my lover pls.
age from 18 -23. hope to see you soon with your loving kindness.

Emytex's photo
Tue 09/24/13 07:39 AM

Emytex's photo
Tue 09/24/13 07:14 AM

Please someone give me an answer as to why young men even bother viewing a profile of a woman old enough to be their mother, or even grandmother. I get so many views and invitations of this kind and I just don't understand the phenomena.

I hate to say this, but often it is because they are looking for someone to help them financially ...In other words, they are searching for a target...Also, I think some young men (scammers) think we older gals are needy and thus easily foole

it's not true my dear, but we the youngger ones view you the older simply in wondering why you old ones are still searching on the net at your age.:tongue:

Emytex's photo
Tue 09/24/13 07:12 AM

Please someone give me an answer as to why young men even bother viewing a profile of a woman old enough to be their mother, or even grandmother. I get so many views and invitations of this kind and I just don't understand the phenomena.

I hate to say this, but often it is because they are looking for someone to help them financially ...In other words, they are searching for a target...Also, I think some young men (scammers) think we older gals are needy and thus easily foole

it's not true my dear, but we the youngger ones view you the older simply in wondering why you old ones are still searching on the net at your age.

Emytex's photo
Tue 09/24/13 06:40 AM

hey if u want me then come online after 10.30 pm

am really interested in you pls

Emytex's photo
Tue 09/24/13 06:38 AM
hello dear, am interested in you.
would you if we are to kn each other?

Emytex's photo
Mon 09/23/13 09:05 AM