Community > Posts By > Bakerboy67

no photo
Wed 10/02/13 07:34 PM
You stopped talking to me silly

no photo
Wed 10/02/13 03:19 PM
Hello all, im a dad as stated of 2 awsome sons. 21 ans 19. even though they dont live with me i spend ALOT of time watching their sports or just hanging out. The 19 year old still coms to dads for the weekend when he isnt working, GUESS IM A COOL DAD:)
anyway looking for a down to earth woman. no head games, drugs, smoking or a real partier. if interested please drop me a line. i may be out riding my baby (motorbike) but ill message you right away.
thanks for reading ladies.

no photo
Wed 10/02/13 03:17 PM
Hello all, im a dad as stated of 2 awsome sons. 21 ans 19. even though they dont live with me i spend ALOT of time watching their sports or just hanging out. The 19 year old still coms to dads for the weekend when he isnt working, GUESS IM A COOL DAD:)
anyway looking for a down to earth woman. no head games, drugs, smoking or a real partier. if interested please drop me a line. i may be out riding my baby (motorbike) but ill message you right away.
thanks for reading ladies.

no photo
Tue 10/01/13 08:26 PM
Your very welcome. I can't believe just out of the blue you match what I'm looking for read my profile

no photo
Tue 10/01/13 08:12 PM
dont tempt me your adorablesmitten

no photo
Tue 10/01/13 07:42 PM
hehei love how you shoot them down

no photo
Tue 10/01/13 07:33 PM
Hello there just a seperated dad here.love to ride but tired of riding alone. send me a message of ill check here for andone messaging back.
thank you all.:banana: