now get married on twitter,
Have fun on tango,
Buy your kids from ebay, Send them through gmail, And if u r fed up with ur
husband or kids then sell them on OLX.
rofl

Aashu001's photo
Sun 09/29/13 05:44 AM
Read this beautiful Information about Japan

1 - Did you know that Japanese children clean their schools every day for a quarter of an hour with teachers, which led to the emergence of a Japanese generation who is modest and keen on cleanliness.

2 - Did you know that any Japanese citizen who has a dog must carry bag and special bags to pick up dog droppings. Hygiene and their eagerness to address cleanliness is part of Japanese ethics.

3 - Did you know that hygiene worker in Japan is called "health engineer" and can command salary of USD 5000 to 8000 per month, and a cleaner is subjected to written and oral tests!!

4 - Did you know that Japan does not have any natural resources, and they are exposed to hundreds of earthquakes a year but do not prevent her from becoming the second largest economy in the world? -

5 - Did you know that Hiroshima returned to what it was economically vibrant before the fall of the atomic bomb in just ten years?

6 - Did you know that Japan prevents the use of mobile in trains, restaurants and indoor

7 - Did you know that in Japan students from the first to sixth primary year must learn ethics in dealing with people -

8 - Did you know that the Japanese even though one of the richest people in the world but they do not have servants. The parents are responsible for the house and children -

9 - Did you know that there is no examination from the first to the third primary level; because the goal of education is to instill concepts and character building, not just examination and indoctrination. -

10 - Did you know that if you go to a buffet restaurant in Japan you will notice people only eat as much as they need without any waste. No wasteful food.

11 - Did you know that the rate of delayed trains in Japan is about 7 seconds per year!! They appreciate the value of time, very punctual to minutes and seconds

12 -. Did you know that children in schools brush their teeth (sterile) and clean their teeth after a meal at school; They maintain their health from an early age -

13 - Did you know that students take half an hour to finish their meals to ensure right digestion When asked about this concern, they said: These students are the future of Japan

Aashu001's photo
Mon 09/23/13 08:42 AM
A naked lady gets into a taxi.
Driver looks at her top to bottom repeatedly.
Lady- Haven't you ever seen a naked women?
Driver- No madam, I'm just wondering where have you kept the money to pay me!
Moral:
Concentrate on your work no matter what happens..

Aashu001's photo
Mon 09/23/13 05:25 AM

Really? Serious??

yup cutieeee
winking

Aashu001's photo
Sun 09/22/13 08:22 PM

A teacher was teaching her second grade class about the government, so for homework that one day, she told her her students to ask their parents what the government is.
When Little Johnny got home that day, he went up to his dad and ask his what the government was.
His dad thought for a while and answered, ''Look at it this way: I'm the president, your mom is Congress, your maid is the work force, you are the people and your baby brother is the future.''
''I still don't get it'' responded the Little Johnny.
''Why don't you sleep on it then? Maybe you'll understand it better,'' said the dad.
''Okay then...good night'' said Little Jonny went off to bed. In the middle of the night, Little Johnny was awakened by his baby brother's crying. He went to his baby brother's crib and found that his baby brother had taken a crap in his diaper. So Little Johnny went to his parent's room to get help. When he got to his parent's bedroom, he looked through the keyhole to check if his parents were asleep. Through the keyhole he saw his mom loudly snoring, but his dad wasn't there. So he went to the maid's room. When he looked through the maid's room keyhole, he saw his dad having sex with his maid. Little Johnny was surprised, but then he just realized something and thinks aloud, ''OH!! Now I understand the government! The President is screwing the work force, Congress is fast asleep, nobody cares about the people, and the future is full of ****!''
that joke is thirty years old too...

old is gold,
rofl

Aashu001's photo
Sun 09/22/13 10:02 AM
A teacher was teaching her second grade class about the government, so for homework that one day, she told her her students to ask their parents what the government is.
When Little Johnny got home that day, he went up to his dad and ask his what the government was.
His dad thought for a while and answered, ''Look at it this way: I'm the president, your mom is Congress, your maid is the work force, you are the people and your baby brother is the future.''
''I still don't get it'' responded the Little Johnny.
''Why don't you sleep on it then? Maybe you'll understand it better,'' said the dad.
''Okay then...good night'' said Little Jonny went off to bed. In the middle of the night, Little Johnny was awakened by his baby brother's crying. He went to his baby brother's crib and found that his baby brother had taken a crap in his diaper. So Little Johnny went to his parent's room to get help. When he got to his parent's bedroom, he looked through the keyhole to check if his parents were asleep. Through the keyhole he saw his mom loudly snoring, but his dad wasn't there. So he went to the maid's room. When he looked through the maid's room keyhole, he saw his dad having sex with his maid. Little Johnny was surprised, but then he just realized something and thinks aloud, ''OH!! Now I understand the government! The President is screwing the work force, Congress is fast asleep, nobody cares about the people, and the future is full of ****!''

Aashu001's photo
Sun 09/22/13 12:41 AM
if u then msg me
waving

Aashu001's photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:15 PM

hi. I don't know, who are you. But i hope you very innocent. If u intersted me than chat. A good minded people can't throghing u.

hey I m aashu from india.
yeh I look like innocent boy, lots of ppl say that.
lol:laughing:

Aashu001's photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:07 PM
yup I agree some people dont response but I m not one of them.
if u r interested then msg me,
I m waiting
drinker

Aashu001's photo
Sat 09/21/13 07:10 AM
if u then msg me galsssss.....
waving

Aashu001's photo
Sat 09/21/13 05:06 AM
Where is an elephants sex organ? In his feet. If he steps on you, you're ****ed.
rofl

Aashu001's photo
Sat 09/21/13 04:00 AM
Yup, Need A cool Gf.
lol