Community > Posts By > onebadmojo

no photo
Thu 10/23/08 08:22 PM
Woo Hoo, what a fun day I had.

Let me tell you about it:

I was invited to a support " No on Prop 8" rally today around 4:15ish pm, on the corner of East Bidwell and Iron Point in Folsom. About 20 or so people showed up with poster and signs. We stood out on the corners welcoming the cars coming off the freeway. Boy, were the respones incredible...

I was stood on an island with a hetero couple in there 50's im guessing, and a 2nd grade male school teacher, all three from this part of town. Ive never had so much fun with a group of people so different from me. Ill never forget them and their amazing spirits.

Anywho...the majority of the attitudes we got by passerbys were positive, lots of thumbs up and honks and smiles. A couple inquiring on where to get signs and stickers. 5 to 1 were against prop 8.

But of course there were those 1 in 5 who felt necessary to give us a fifth of a wave...if you catch my drift. Honsetly all I could do was smile and wave...

They must be so unhappy with their lives they have to try and bring happy people down with them. Every person has the god given right to love whoever they want. I figure there are those who are blind and cant see that, and no amount of negative attitude will change their minds. Dont let their miserableness bring down your happiness. I just feel sorry for them.

Funny Quotes of the day:

"Im worried my lil [child] will be influenced in school when they start teaching them about homosexuality, and how boys can marry boys..ect."

~ummm...what? seriously, thats not even in the proposition, and they dont teach that nowadays, and kids still grow up gay/lesbian. Its not how you are raised, its how God made you. A lil girl can be raised in a full quaker society and have only one way to think and she could realize shes a lesbian, seriously stop being so naive. Why would it matter, you would still love your child.Your just scared.

"we arnt the ones who hate"-spoken by an elderly man, exciting off the freeway, [yes on 8]

~why would be the ones who hate, when people who vote no on 8 are wanting happiness for ALL people and their right to marry whoever they want. The people who vote yes hate those who want to be happy.

"get a life bible thumpers"-speeder on a cell phone

~HAHAHA!! thats just fricken hilarious...but really now, i thought church and state were seperate...law and religion technically shouldnt even be connected, so all those who say 8 threatens their religious beliefs are just assanine.

So, I Nicole Kramer, from this day forward, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, though good times and bad times, till death do us part,
SUPPORT MARRIAGE EQAULITY!

If any do not support this joining...I suggest you forever hold your peace.

I wont vote on your marriage, common curtesy says you shouldnt vote on mine.

One love, one heart
Let's get together and feel all right
As it was in the beginning
So shall it be in the end
Alright, "Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right."
"Let's get together and feel all right."
One more thing

Let's get together to fight this Holy Armageddon
So when the Man comes there will be no, no doom
Have pity on those whose chances grow thinner
There ain't no hiding place from the Father of Creation

oh yeah...Tuesday and Thursday October 27th and 29th on the corner of east bidwell, and iron point, around 4:15 we will be our supporting no on 8, please join us, and show your support. <3

no photo
Sat 10/18/08 05:45 PM

why is it that they only have mail order brides and not groomstongue2

Here ya go.

http://www.mailorderhusbands.net/
drool

damn, those were the scariest bunch of men ive ever seen.

id sooner get a mail order bride than one of those mail order husbands