Community > Posts By > Moonluminata

Moonluminata's photo
Fri 09/27/13 11:54 AM
I stay in orange City, it is so hard to meet men of quality in this area. I am looking for someone to spend my life with. He should be 6' or taller, 220-240 pounds, Black or mixed Black. Must be Honest, understand what Fidelity means (and be able to be that), Funny, Intelligent, good looking as well.
Now, I Do understand I am being a little bit picky. But I Am a Lady, and I Do know what I want in a Man. And at My age, I need to be a bit picky.
I do Not drink, or do any drugs at all...if you drink on occassion, that is alright...but Seriously NO DRUGS!
I smoke cigarettes, and drink a lot of coffee...
If you fit the description, and can stand my coffee and smokes...msg me
BUT REMEMBER...ONLY IF YOU ARE OVER 35 years of age please, I am DONE RAISING KIDS.

Moonluminata's photo
Thu 09/19/13 06:07 PM
If you are in my relative area, and think you are Gentleman enough...
Message me, I Am a bit picky about what I am looking for...
No I will not give you what I am looking for like a shopping list, but talk to me...who knows, maybe you could be the right one...
Here Are some simple particulars though:
The Gentleman for me is 6'-6' 6", between 220-240 pounds, understands how to be respectful to a Lady, is intelligent, as well as a great sense of humor.

Moonluminata's photo
Thu 09/19/13 05:49 PM
I'm getting tired of being alone in life, but it am also tired of people trying to be disrespectful too. I believe in honesty for real! Fidelity too, in a relationship there should only be the two of you...Zero Drama. No lies, cheating, or any other kind of BS. True enough, I am a bit picky...but I Am a Lady, and I am looking for a Gentleman.
blushing