no photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:41 PM
Effort.

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:32 PM
Wallet.

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 01:47 AM
I'm in Washington. If the sun was shining here I might just have a heart attack. noway

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 08:37 PM
It's only one of the best movies EVER.

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 09:29 PM
Tumultuous.

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 08:51 PM

They dont, its you allowing it, and choosing to feel that way. Noone can make you feel anything, YOU are responsible for your own actions, and feelings.

I completely agree. You are in control of your own emotional state, nobody can dictate that to you. If you CHOOSE to lose your heart and make yourself vulnerable it's on your behalf. Be aware of your feelings and only give yourself the liberty of loving someone when you can be sure it's wholeheartedly reciprocated.

no photo
Fri 06/19/09 09:19 PM

Don't you think that's a huge generalization? Not to stomp all over your ranting but geez, that's stereotyping to a vast degree. It's like saying a girl who doesn't wear nail polish isn't feminine. Where did all the animosity come from? Just curious.

Men are big sissy's.smokin

yeah, i need to find me a crack smokin, whiskey drinking smoker! :wink: laugh

OMG! HA HA HA HA!! laugh

no photo
Fri 06/19/09 09:13 PM
Don't you think that's a huge generalization? Not to stomp all over your ranting but geez, that's stereotyping to a vast degree. It's like saying a girl who doesn't wear nail polish isn't feminine. Where did all the animosity come from? Just curious.

no photo
Fri 06/19/09 08:01 PM

Either shortbread and tea or swedish rye cookies and coffee...of course a white chocolate macidamia cookie is a stand alone!

Swedish Rye? That sounds interesting.

Oatmeal/almond cookies and black coffee.

SWEDISH RYE COOKIES

Ingredients:
1/2 c butter
1/4 c sugar
1/2 c rye flour
1 c all purpose flour
1/8 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3 tbsp water
Instructions: In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar. Stir in rye flour, all purpose flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well and add enough water to moisten dough. Roll dough out on a floured board (the thinner the dough the crispier the cookies will be, 1/4" is the thickest I would suggest). Using cookie cutters cut into various shapes. Place cookies on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 375 until slightly browned. YUM!

no photo
Fri 06/19/09 01:47 AM
Either shortbread and tea or swedish rye cookies and coffee...of course a white chocolate macidamia cookie is a stand alone!

no photo
Fri 06/19/09 01:20 AM

you guys play god of war? ya i sold it

Nope, currently I'm playing Warhammer.

no photo
Fri 06/19/09 01:13 AM

my bad didnt mean to kill the thread - guess i did it again huh? why do i do that? i guess i look at it like a chat room

Do you need to be swatted on the nose with a rolled up newspaper? noway

no i need to buy a dog so i have somebody else to talk to at 4am and you could swat him on the nose for not talkin back

But what if he does?? surprised

no photo
Fri 06/19/09 01:09 AM

my bad didnt mean to kill the thread - guess i did it again huh? why do i do that? i guess i look at it like a chat room

Do you need to be swatted on the nose with a rolled up newspaper? noway

no photo
Fri 06/19/09 12:54 AM

you stop by knoxville and i will drive you to her.....drop you off...and come back when you need me.....

wherever she is must be cool

Wow, ok. That IS a good buddy.

no photo
Fri 06/19/09 12:53 AM

So what do you do Vix?

What? Looking pretty isn't enough? What do you men WANT?! He he :laughing: