Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 08/06/22 04:39 PM
Don’t waste your money. You will still getting hit by scammers free or as paid member. I fall for that trap initially and i can’t assure you no a single gentleman who approached me was who they claimed to be.

And be aware because some of them from time to time hit the forums but they get scare away by the old timers in here who know their shenanigans!:wink:

Thanks sparky,definitely wont be signing up to premium. Just had a look at your profile and I see you are looking for friends around the world, if you want a trans-atlantic penpal feel free to send me a message. I've always thought it would be nice to have some email acquaintances from around the world (I won't be offended if you dont)

no photo
Sat 08/06/22 03:03 PM
I'm also noticing you get secret likes with the photos blurred out,but you can decern enough in them ie you can see its someone in a blue dress with a light background to search through profiles and see there are no photos that come close to matching the colours/ shading of the blurred photo, fake photo s to get you to pay to unlock them? who knows? I'm almost done with this site

no photo
Sat 08/06/22 07:58 AM
This site does seem to be full of scammers,it has a perfectly god IM system on here for initial chatting, which I'm happy to use, then when I felt comfortable I would be willing to give out a more personal form of communication, but I've noticed most of the women who contact me want to use WhatsApp straight away, why? makes me very suspicious. As soon as I say let's just chat on here a while I don't here from them again, I was going to subscribe to mingles premium package but after these encounters and coupled with the fact I contacted mingle just to ask how long the lifetime package is actually for and receiving no reply I don't think I will be on here much longer