Community > Posts By > cpw0304

cpw0304's photo
Mon 10/13/08 06:09 PM
Edited by cpw0304 on Mon 10/13/08 06:10 PM
To be honest, a lot of the new horror films coming out today just don't seem as scary as some of the good oldies like "Friday the 13th" and "Nightmare on Elm Street". I guess you could partly contribute it to growing up out of the "What if that really could happen?!" phase and staring at your closet all night to make sure Freddy doesn't pop out, lol. :tongue:

Probably my favorites would have to be (and this list doesn't include the new Halloween movies or "Freddy VS Jason"):
Nightmare on Elm Street
Friday the 13th
Halloween

If I had to list some of the newer movies it would have to be "The Grudge" or "The Ring" (the first ones).

I also went to see "Quarantine" last Friday. It had some predictable jump parts, but they still got me. embarassed If you got motion sick from the camera in "Cloverfield" I wouldn't suggest seeing this movie, as it has the same kind of camera work. Overall it was a decent movie, but I wouldn't go to the theaters to see it unless you have nothing to do or have the money to see it, or both.

cpw0304's photo
Mon 10/13/08 05:54 PM

Great Smile! Welcome and have a blast!bigsmile flowerforyou

Thank you!blushing

cpw0304's photo
Mon 10/13/08 05:54 PM

not cheap, FRUGAL :banana:

Haha, yeah that's a better way to put it. laugh

cpw0304's photo
Mon 10/13/08 05:43 PM
Chalk one up for North Carolina! New addition here!

cpw0304's photo
Mon 10/13/08 05:39 PM
North Carolina to be exact. I'm too cheap to use those other dating sites so here I am. Just thought I'd say hello!