Community > Posts By > kalel1976

no photo
Wed 09/25/13 05:00 PM
Awesome advice you all! I want so bad to lose weight and I am so afraid to mess up and fail again. When is it ok to have a cheat day?

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 05:15 PM
Ok so add another fruit, which I will do another green apple for a snack. As far as the avocado isn't ok to eat a small one a day?

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 03:02 PM
2.2 liters

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 01:22 PM
Hello all, my name is John and it is my pleasure to meet and speak to all who respond. Let me explain what is going on with me and what help or advice I need.

I took it upon myself to lose weight to prevent myself from getting any health problems, or rid the ones I have. I watched this video by Joe Cross called: Fat Sick & Nearly Dead. Amazing story and it has changed my life...FOREVER!

My beginning weight 6 weeks ago was a whopping 316 pounds. After starting to use a juicer, and eating what I think is right I have loss weight and I am now 288 pounds. I walked at first for 2 miles at Lindo Lake in Lakeside, Ca. Then I would ever so often walk 5 miles. Recently I joined 24 Hour Fitness and I can run a little now and walk longer periods of time. I lift weights alil and stretch a lot. Here is my problem....I haven't loss any weight now in 2 weeks....and below I will list what I eat everyday..

Breakfast: Oatmeal with raw honey, walnuts chopped, cinnamon and a banana.

Snack: 21 oz. of Juicer Drink ( mean green )
Snack: Banana

Lunch: Tuna in water with 1 avocado and handful of almonds and grapefruit.

Snack: 25gram Whey Protein shake with water or heaping spoonful of chunky peanut butter.

Dinner: Black Beans or Brown Rice with grilled chicken or turkey kielbasa.

I don't change what I eat...I exercise everyday...but no more loss of weight..... please help me anyone.

bedtime: 4oz of milk

no photo
Mon 09/23/13 02:59 PM
Any ladies in the Lakeside, Ca or surrounding areas want to partner up for 24 HR fitness in Santee?