Community > Posts By > GoodoldRich

GoodoldRich's photo
Mon 10/28/13 01:35 PM
Always fun, and you don't have to go anywhere to see all the great costumes.

GoodoldRich's photo
Mon 10/28/13 12:39 PM
Does anyone have plans for Halloween?

GoodoldRich's photo
Thu 10/17/13 08:56 PM
Thanks Mortman, I have also noticed that the site does not sent notices or update the mail. I have decided that you are right about the information thing. I plan to update my profile as soon as I can. It would also appear that I should add a few more pictures maybe.

Thanks for the responses.

GoodoldRich's photo
Tue 10/08/13 08:35 PM
Hello, my name is Richard.

GoodoldRich's photo
Thu 10/03/13 10:54 AM
Hello Ladies, just curious if any women in Colorado actually use this site?

GoodoldRich's photo
Fri 09/27/13 11:17 AM
Edited by GoodoldRich on Fri 09/27/13 11:18 AM
Thank you everyone for your replies.
As far as posting more info on my profile about what I want. Well if I post what I want then I run into the chance of chasing off something that could turn out amazing because she doesn't think she fits what I want. So I try not to limit who might contact me by saying "I want a cute southern girl that love two stepping, camping, and hanging out with friends".
As for the forums, I joined the site to find someone I can enjoy life not as a global social media. Meaning as great as people elsewhere are I would use facebook or Twitter for that kind of interaction. I will have to poke around more to see if there are any Colorado specific forums.

Again thank you for your replies.

GoodoldRich's photo
Fri 09/27/13 07:58 AM
Ok, I have sent several messages to ladies in my area and none have even replied. This has me wondering, are there nothing but bots on this site or is it me? View my profile and tell me your option please?