Community > Posts By > shadow451

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 12:36 PM
Hi Sandi

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 12:13 PM

I am a thin man and I prefer women who don't look like little boys. I don't think skin and bones thin is attractive at all. I prefer a woman between 130-150. Maybe even a little more if she is athletic. Of course there is a point where big is too big but that's also depending on the person looking. Some men really do like very large women and some men are large themselves and prefer someone close to their own weight. I do find slightly larger women the most attractive though. They can still have a thin waist, relatively flat stomach, and weight in all the right places ;)

A woman who is 130 pounds is considered slightly larger? No wonder so many women who aren't fat think they're fat.

Where I'm from most of my male friends would say that lol I don't think beach areas are very kind :( By slightly larger I meant closer to 150 though.

That is insane. Even thinking a girl that is 150 is slightly larger is wrong. Size is not an issue if she takes care of herself and is a good person. Too many people are hung up on "just looks" it is a shame, bc there are so many great girls that feel bad about themselves and they have absolutely no reason to.