Community > Posts By > iwearthemask

iwearthemask's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:17 PM
no. not at all. NEVER.

unless they are drunk as hell...
drinks
then you should be nice enough to hang around to care for them that night...

iwearthemask's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:15 PM
there is no language, you just have to be like me and MASSIVELY lower your standards! im just kidding, i have no clue myself...

iwearthemask's photo
Tue 11/18/08 07:03 AM

Pretty drab for me, guess i'll go blow some **** up.

please tell me your playing a game, either that or you woke up with dynamite in your toilet

iwearthemask's photo
Tue 11/18/08 06:57 AM
laugh rofl laugh
laugh rofl laugh
laugh rofl laugh

iwearthemask's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:30 PM
No point in being smart if there's nobody to be smart with, just my opinion though...

iwearthemask's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:26 PM

Yeah, there is next to nobody in my town, and the people that ARE crazy enough to live here, don't even have an IQ of more than 10...

Bah, high IQ is overrated.

Yeah, but if they are just DUMB I don't want to be around them!

iwearthemask's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:22 PM
Yeah, there is next to nobody in my town, and the people that ARE crazy enough to live here, don't even have an IQ of more than 10...

iwearthemask's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:19 PM
Livin' in MO(which is, might I add, one of the loneliest states around!), and I could use a good girl to keep me warm at night. YES I am only 16, but I'm just so lonely in my wonderful and ****y town of Fulton. Boy, you can tell I love it here!

iwearthemask's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:12 PM
Yeah, this is great! I would love to hear more stuff like this!

iwearthemask's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:10 PM
Welcome friend! always great to have another pal!

iwearthemask's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:09 PM

I dont know why but every time you have a problem I suggest "punch her in the face" as my solution.

This time is no different.

sounds like a solution to me!

iwearthemask's photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:57 PM
I just want to know what people think of me. Post back or message me PLEASE!!

iwearthemask's photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:56 PM
Very important! Call me, or gimme your number! Trust me, I'll talk to you all you want!!

iwearthemask's photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:54 PM

It Sunday and here we all are sitting at home. Where would u rather be? What would be your perfect night?

I'm just fine right where I am -- but I wish a certain person was here with me....!

yeah, it would be nice for a special someone to be here.

iwearthemask's photo
Sun 11/16/08 03:15 AM
SMILE SPAM!!! WHOO!!!:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :banana:

iwearthemask's photo
Sun 11/16/08 03:09 AM
That's just insane man! Did you come up with all that yourself?!?!

iwearthemask's photo
Sun 11/16/08 02:39 AM
Yeah, I don't see what would be wrong with it. All the people I've met on Mingle have been pretty cool. Anyway, if you don't want to talk to them anymore, you could always block them.

iwearthemask's photo
Sun 11/16/08 02:35 AM
I just want to know what people think. Message me about it please!

iwearthemask's photo
Sun 11/16/08 02:24 AM
well that sucks

iwearthemask's photo
Sun 11/16/08 02:16 AM
It's a quarter after 4 in the morning and I am bored. Anybody got anything interesting that doesn't involve penguins on youtube or stumble??