Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 08/17/22 06:59 PM
I encrypted my phone as soon as i took it out of the box (android). I use a different passcode on all my devices, all storage within them is encrypted as well.

I use protonmail. No facebook, gmail only gets junk mail.

I use bitwarden (open source) for my password manager/generator. The master password isnt saved anywhere its in my head, which gets access to a separate bitwarden with 1 saved 128 character generated password.

That password gets into my real bitwarden account. But then they need to know my emails attached to both accounts. And on top of that i also use a 2fa ubikey to also get into my bitwarden and laptop/pc's. And if the accounts for other websites saved to the manager have 2fa i activate that as well. No account i have uses the same password. If the account password feature only allows max characters that are under 32 then i use the generator to create one at the max allowed. Otherwise 32/64/128 are used.

Proprivacy website has plenty of good information and step by step how to's for you to increase your knowledge around data privacy for your devices.

I am waiting to receive a Light phone II sometime mid september. Sent emails to both the developers of both the light phone and signal messenger app to see if they can possibly make it so that phone can either run signal or better yet, make it the standard messenger app for their phone.

As for giving access to others, i have already set up a legacy link to both my parents. So if something happens to me they can use the link to get full access to what i have set up after 7 days. I gave 1 week buffer incase one of their accounts gets hacked and they try and use those links. I will be notified by email if the links are activated, then i can just deny access.

I would do the same for my partner as i have for my parents.

It may seem like overkill, or to much. But honestly once you set it all up. After that is just added more accounts as you need.

no photo
Wed 08/17/22 02:37 PM

"Reservation Dogs"

:heart:

Yeah i'm a fan of this as well. I posted last year on their twitter page that the characters from the show should all have their own twitter accounts and that their dialogue should continue during and between seasons. especially the brave spirit. he is hilarious.

1883 was cool, actually preferred it to yellowstone. But i think 1 season of 1883 is enough.

no photo
Sat 08/13/22 04:23 AM
Red goggles

other colours are okay? this is super specific. it's there an account on here with someone rocking a set? link pls

no photo
Sat 08/13/22 04:13 AM
Yes, I had that after 2 seasons approx. The time between seasons was way too long and by the time a new one aired I'd forgotten who was who and what each one was about.
It took me the better part of a season to get the hang of it again and then the same thing would happen during the wait for the next season.
A series should be a joy to watch, not a strain, so I gave up on it.
It had a lot of promise but they ruined it by making it too complex.
Two men that looked very much alike. I could never tell them or their realms apart. And I never got how Carice van Houten's character got in there.

Funny statement on the soaps. It's not like there is GoT and there are soaps and that's it.
Loads of good series out there, like The Last Kingdom, Barbarians, See, Vikings: Valhalla etc.

yeah but they just do soaps, nothing else. to much effort they reckon. See is cool. the Korean zombie/era series was good. Taboo UK tom hardys series was rad, would've been even better if he sat down with Jason momoa and they did a crossover between taboo and frontier. sad that taboo was a single series tv show. peaky blinders. camorra. there's heaps of good stuff.

but many series mess up the end. g.o.t especially. Dexter. breaking bad. although I read a comment on a youtube vid. where someone said that breaking bad shouldve ended with Walt going into witness protection and given a new life, and the final episode of breaking bad was the first episode of Malcolm in the middle

no photo
Fri 08/05/22 08:27 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 08/05/22 08:29 AM
Echo and the bunnymen - The killing moon

no photo
Thu 08/04/22 10:01 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 08/04/22 10:08 PM
Mike Patton (Faith no more, Mr Bungle, Tomahawk, Fantomas, Lovage, Dead Cross)

Chino Moreno (Deftones, Team sleep)

Are these the best? no, but i highly rate them.

Music, art, literature and film. These things are all personal to each of us.

Any of the artists that influence and inspire the next generations are doing a good thing.

no photo
Thu 08/04/22 06:30 PM
OP is right, one of the biggest mycologists (paul stamets) also backs this theory.

Psychedelics are getting great results in therapy for people suffering from anxiety, depression and trauma.

The biggest issue is that worldwide its a schedule 1 illicit drug. So studies are limited in their capacity due to their hands being tied by regulation. With mental health issues coming to the forefront of being taken more seriously in todays society hopefully they can also update some archaic laws to help people help themselves.

Another interesting thing about psychedelics and also marijuana is they are both part of the public domain. Which means no person or company can put a patent on it. We are all able to grow them in our own yards if the laws weren't in place to stop us.

The grandfather of Bill Wilson (person who created alcoholics anonymous) took nightshade and had a spiritual experience from it, which in turn made him quit drinking right afterwards.

There is plenty of articles around online about this.

https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2021/02/10/did-magic-mushrooms-and-other-hallucinogens-fuel-human-evolution/

no photo
Thu 08/04/22 04:46 PM
yeah I remember friends lost interest by mid season one. they complained that it took to much effort to follow what was going on. to many characters. they turned it off and put home and away on (Australian soap thats been going forever, like uk's eastenders)

no photo
Thu 08/04/22 11:10 AM
I've watched g.o.t 3 times end to end. The other 2 times was because family members started watching it so i sat through it with them.

You'll watch those last two easily, its worth seeing it through til the end. I was team Cersei, she is a proper weapon.

But Beth Dutton from Yellowstone. She is a fully operational weapons array orbiting the planet. pitchfork

no photo
Thu 08/04/22 11:00 AM
Reading through this thread (yeah i went through every page) is better than asking someone to rate your profile.

no photo
Thu 08/04/22 10:59 AM
Thank you! I will go back and start trying out different options and see what looks the least annoying.

no photo
Thu 08/04/22 09:58 AM
Yeah just wanted to know how to go about doing double line spaces in my profile bio so its not just one huge paragraph.

Any help would be appreciated. There is no search function in the forums and well, looking through 500 odd pages of whether this has been answered or not happening.

Apologies in advance for being lazy.

no photo
Thu 08/04/22 09:12 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 08/04/22 09:51 AM
Starts in 16 days, anyone else keen for this?

Do you think they will come out guns blazing in the first season. They had no idea how big g.o.t would get when they did the very first season.

And i need to add that i haven't read the books, fair chance i won't either.

https://youtu.be/vEg4SEch27w