Community > Posts By > rbjustmes

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 05:53 PM
Edited by rbjustmes on Wed 09/18/13 05:54 PM
It is just as hard for men as it is for a lady, especially if he is not well off financially.smile2

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 05:35 PM
G'Day..

I'm here from Gippsland Victoria.:banana:

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 05:26 PM

at about what age do females consider sex is over?

This question is offensive....stupid and outdated.
The answer is varied as every women is different....

Offensive, stupid and outdated...No, The poster may have had a genuine reason to ask that question. indifferent

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 05:14 PM

Isn't that the same principal that goes for martial arts: If you know you can defend yourself when need be, you don't feel the need to be aggressive or defensive. You will only use your skills when you have no other choice.
Having the weapons / lethal skills also requires responsibility to not use them willy-nilly.

I think we don't want to feel vulnerable. When we feel vulnerable, we tend to overreact, get defensive and aggressive.

Very well summed up, and you could add a little thing called unity as well:smile: .

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 12:22 AM

.DEstiny is not a matter of chance its a matter of choice..riGHt

I agree Junamae!

The majority of people in the world can choose either one of
two roads...the path to love and happiness. Or they can choose
the other road which leads to sadness, misery and self destruction.

There will always be a little of what you have mentioned in each, no matter what path you choose. No path is narrow enough to avoid the unforeseen that may be just around the next corner, and if it were, no one would have problems.indifferent

no photo
Tue 09/17/13 02:03 AM
Edited by rbjustmes on Tue 09/17/13 02:04 AM
A child born into the world with pure innocents, The destiny and attitude of that child will be determined by the surroundings,the parents, the generation, and the people that that child associates with through the early years of his/hers life. This will map the child's attitude, until such a time, after learning many lessons that person will adjust accordingly and form his/her own opinion of what is right or wrong, such is the nature of free choice.:smile:

no photo
Tue 09/17/13 01:48 AM
Can't remember crying during a movie, but a couple of episodes in the series Touched By An Angel, really choked me upsmitten

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 02:09 AM
Dam having said that I better watch what I am doing.!!blushing blushing

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 02:06 AM

I am not a creation of God; just an accident. pitchfork

Better watch where you are going in that car then!!tongue2

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 02:05 AM

I am not a creation of God; just an accident. pitchfork

Better watch where you are going in that car then!!tongue2

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 02:05 AM
Edited by rbjustmes on Sat 09/14/13 02:07 AM

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 01:53 AM
Edited by rbjustmes on Sat 09/14/13 01:59 AM
I just joined today, I'm from Australia, and I look forward to reading some interesting post, as well as writing some as well.:smile: