Community > Posts By > Crae

Crae's photo
Sat 10/11/08 03:40 AM

bla ba blabalablaaaaaaaaaaaaah gamers!!!! get a friggen job!!!noway laugh laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

some people really just don't like gamers huh? Well, fair enough, i have a bias against supermodels and cheerleaders so i suppose it's all give and take.

but tell me true, what do you people find so bad about gamers? i mean the functional ones, not the ones who dress up and run around town pretending to be a Drow or some such nonsense.

Crae's photo
Sat 10/11/08 03:33 AM
<< my X still has my GBA... there are a few games that are coming out that i wanted to get for it but i'm not sure how to ask for it back without looking like an ass.

What kind of games did you have for your SP greyhound?

Catwomen: lol, any idea which game you beat bowser in? I'd have to give you a lot of credit if you've played any of the Super Smash Brothers games (there's one for the wii, called Brawl)

Crae's photo
Sat 10/11/08 03:25 AM
XD being a gamer means i don't have a job? let me tell you, i HATE safeway... though i will admit that i'm too lazy to look for another job.

Crae's photo
Sat 10/11/08 03:14 AM
Videogame girls. I mean, yeah there are lots of girls out there who are willing to sit there and watch you play them, and even a few who are willing to play them once in a while (and usually lose, which just makes us games feel like jerks.)

If there's anything i'd look for in a woman's personality, it wouldn't be this. really, this is relatively pointless in the long run. but honestly,it's a HUGE selling point for someone such as myself. I'm not looking for a competitive gamer, i don't want to date the world female champion of Street Fighter 3rd Strike (which i suck at anyway), but i want someone who's at least OWNED a game system of their own (not a family one) there are so few women out there who are actually proud to call themselves gamers.

At least, that's how i see it. Prove me wrong, show me that there are some girls out there who actually enjoy videogames simply because they can. Hopefully in Cali, between the ages of 18 and 22.

anyway, i'm going to go to bed. it's frigging 3.

Crae's photo
Sat 10/11/08 02:58 AM
there are no women on the internet. It's a sad and somewhat true fact.

Crae's photo
Sat 10/11/08 02:53 AM
Videogame girls. I mean, yeah there are lots of girls out there who are willing to sit there and watch you play them, and even a few who are willing to play them once in a while (and usually lose, which just makes us games feel like jerks.)

If there's anything i'd look for in a woman's personality, it wouldn't be this. really, this is relatively pointless in the long run. but honestly,it's a HUGE selling point for someone such as myself. I'm not looking for a competitive gamer, i don't want to date the world female champion of Street Fighter 3rd Strike (which i suck at anyway), but i want someone who's at least OWNED a game system of their own (not a family one) there are so few women out there who are actually proud to call themselves gamers.

At least, that's how i see it. Prove me wrong, show me that there are some girls out there who actually enjoy videogames simply because they can. preferably between the ages of 18 and 22.

anyway, i'm going to go to bed. it's frigging 3.