Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 07/22/22 05:04 AM
About dogs and ghosts.. As an energetician (Passeur d'âme in france, litterally "soul ferryman" I don't know the correct term in english) I've had cases when I heal animals or their humans, so this is about what I've seen and experienced:
cats and dogs are both really sensitive, though not affected or reacting the same way. Dogs can have ghosts dogs connected, most of the time it's a former deceased dog which stays to continue to protect its master after his death. Nothing wrong about this, it's symbiotic between the living and deceased dog, in a way they cooperate to protect their beloved human. To set him free, you just have to talk to him, explaining that you don't need his help or protection anymore, and be grateful for all he did for you, and invite him to go to the light, where you'll join him when your own time will come to. In a few words: I'm sorry for..., I ask your forgiveness for..., Thank you for..., and I love You. Imagine how much love it needs to deliberately choose to stay after death as a ghost to continue to watch over you, his beloved human ;)
Cats, I haven't had cats with ghosts cats, though it's certainly possible. I think because of their higher perception of the invisible, they don't feel the need to stay, they'd rather visit you as higher spirits than stay as ghosts. Also the link beteween human and cats is very different than for dogs, in a way you are the cat's pet, so... Horses do have ghosts and they're highly sensitive in the visible as in the invisible, so their reactions are impressive, but it's mostly because it's easier to notice when a horse is scared (and almost everything scares a horse, it's a fleeing animal!) than a mice, matter of size and weight ;) Animals which presents autistic trouble have higher perceptions of the Invisible too, it works the same way as humans, there's a link between autistic trouble and.. energetic predisposal? (Sorry I'm french
and it's a bit technical in a foreign langage, I do my best :) Regards,