Community > Posts By > sexy_lady49

sexy_lady49's photo
Thu 11/13/08 09:13 PM
Edited by sexy_lady49 on Thu 11/13/08 09:14 PM
I just hope him and his boyfriend are happy and glad i am free of him..............wish him the best..............

sexy_lady49's photo
Thu 11/13/08 08:21 PM
I have done just this taking things slow and talking to the person for a while to let them know what I want and to find out what they want.Also not to let things get to the point of no return.sometimes people are hard to read at frist....................

sexy_lady49's photo
Wed 11/12/08 06:16 AM
most of was the time the sex great from both our parts. you just dont hear from them again,I will give them the benfit of dought but it is so hard when someone tells you they realy like you and you never hear feom then again.I guess I just expect to much............

sexy_lady49's photo
Tue 11/11/08 04:36 PM
not new to online dating but the same thing happens over and over I guess just pick the wrong men. I know not all are bad but where are they.

sexy_lady49's photo
Tue 11/11/08 04:26 PM
Men these days seen to be out for one thing and one thing only and when they get it you never here from then and if they dont get it you still dont here from them again even after they tell you they really like you.so what is going on with men anyone have any ideas.