Community > Posts By > coolbibz

coolbibz's photo
Fri 11/22/13 05:56 AM

Hiya mate I split up with my partner in the summer after 7 years it is very hard to start with but gradually gets better. I am also looking to chat with people so anybody feel freeto say Hi :)

yeah, I got you bro. Thanks.

coolbibz's photo
Fri 11/22/13 02:11 AM

sup This my first time trying something like this. So hello

lol, I think you're not the only one "scared of online dating". Almost everyone is. The whole ball of wax boils down to being smart about it. Foremost, a video chat maybe, if you wish to keep it off here. That way you get to see who you're really talking to.

coolbibz's photo
Fri 11/22/13 01:43 AM

Hello and welcome flowerforyou

Thank you :)

coolbibz's photo
Fri 11/22/13 01:43 AM

Yes, I somewhat feel better. I understand it might take a while to get over it but I'm not doing bad at all. Thanks alot.

That's great to hear! Break ups are strange - you're convinced the world's going to end, and then you pull through the rough patch and you wonder why it hit you as hard as it did... all pain fades as the wounds heal, I guess.

Exactly! With time I know I'll definitely get over it. Occupying myself with lots of work & meeting very cool and amiable people like you has been doing the trick I guess. Thanks for everything dear.

coolbibz's photo
Thu 11/21/13 04:53 AM

I can do that.

I'll send you a message in a few, thanks

coolbibz's photo
Thu 11/21/13 04:51 AM

come on......

I got you.

coolbibz's photo
Thu 11/21/13 04:51 AM

Thanks, means a whole lot. At least you had an option of ignoring. I appreciate it, thanks.

No, I don't like ignoring things like that. How are you feeling today? Any improvement on yesterday?

Yes, I somewhat feel better. I understand it might take a while to get over it but I'm not doing bad at all. Thanks alot.

coolbibz's photo
Thu 11/21/13 01:40 AM

Hello and welcome to the newbies, and coolbibz...I hope things get better soon. :smile:

coolbibz..newbies..lol.. sorta felt like you were rhyming. Thanks dear, preciate much.

coolbibz's photo
Thu 11/21/13 01:05 AM

Hey can i

sure Tony, you can.

coolbibz's photo
Thu 11/21/13 12:25 AM

Hello Everyone, I'm new here. Going through a break-up right now, just trying to be happy. Need a very cool female friend, someone i could blurt out my deepest thoughts to, someone I can tell anything without being judged. Any lady at all, irrespective of the age, distance or race, I just want a best friend in you. Thanks.

I should actually have gone to bed by now, so I'm not sure how much use I will be for you at the moment. I know this probably won't help much but things will get better. I hope things begin to pick up for you!

Thanks, means a whole lot. Atleast you had an option of ignoring. I appreciate it, thanks.

coolbibz's photo
Wed 11/20/13 02:38 PM

Hi I'm also looking for friends to talk with...

Hello Gwen, Just sent you a message. Hope I get a reply soon.

coolbibz's photo
Wed 11/20/13 10:59 AM
Edited by coolbibz on Wed 11/20/13 11:02 AM

i love black men they are so sexy

lol yeah yeah! we love you too :*

coolbibz's photo
Wed 11/20/13 10:45 AM
I don't mean to sound narcissistic but I've got all. Not saying I'm perfect, as a matter of fact, I'm not close to being perfect. Just proving a point.

coolbibz's photo
Wed 11/20/13 10:40 AM

hi,its clarify that no one die for this,i'm 28 years old and have no relationship for long time"i never have sex and i'm virgin".its not means that i dont have girlfriends seems yet.but i want to have no sex till i married with my true love.i do every thing with girls but no sex!and now have no relationship for over 3 years.i interesting in sport and i busy with my work and my friends.running every couple of the days,with no drinking and no smoking but i still live and breathing....

your english got me confused bro, I ain't even gon'lie.

coolbibz's photo
Wed 11/20/13 10:32 AM
Hello 2kids mom, thanks. You're kind.

coolbibz's photo
Wed 11/20/13 10:29 AM
wtf this is crazy lol, totally new to this ****

coolbibz's photo
Wed 11/20/13 10:11 AM
Hello Everyone, I'm new here. Going through a break-up right now, just trying to be happy. Need a very cool female friend, someone i could blurt out my deepest thoughts to, someone I can tell anything without being judged. Any lady at all, irrespective of the age, distance or race, I just want a best friend in you. Thanks.