Community > Posts By > iota0000

iota0000's photo
Thu 03/06/14 11:12 AM

You have the requisite insight to grasp the subject.....glad to meet a refined person...who goes true seeking, searching and researching.
greetings.
May I add there is a detailed theory to be elaborated.

Ahh, maybe so my dear Iota, but we do not have the insight needed to grasp "to whom" you are speaking:tongue: ...Look to the bottom right of the post/person "to whom" you are responding...You will see these three (3) choices, "Report Post/Quote/Reply"...When responding or commenting TO someone, click on "Quote"...Doing so will bring that person's post into the "Post Reply" box...Make sure you begin writing your response AFTER the LAST [ /quote prompt ]...

Now take a deep breath and together lets you and I say Ahh...:wink: laugh

iota0000's photo
Thu 03/06/14 11:09 AM
Thank you dear....I find here a gem...I was well aware of the sorry state of affairs to follow but I was assured I shall definitely find someone who has the grey matter to get the implied in the scientific perspective and can subjectively experiment to achieve the goal.
Thanks again.

iota0000's photo
Thu 03/06/14 10:54 AM
Please I take up the subject further in a day or two....I made it clear in another post....leave aside what I desire but can't we talk in general?????

iota0000's photo
Thu 03/06/14 10:40 AM
No sir...I don't mean that abusive science!

iota0000's photo
Thu 03/06/14 10:39 AM
Edited by iota0000 on Thu 03/06/14 10:46 AM
You have the requisite insight to grasp the subject.....glad to meet a refined person...who goes after true seeking, searching and researching.
greetings.
May I add there is a detailed theory to be elaborated.

iota0000's photo
Thu 03/06/14 10:26 AM
Tantaric????? you mean that abusive science...exactly not...and if nobody is the taker of the most natural method of meditation to transform the sexual energy into divinity..THE ULTIMATE GOAL OF MANKIND! one may not be my partner....may be no one...leave the question aside...that is my personal problem...you can meditate with your partner...but the denial without reason is a facile approach.

iota0000's photo
Wed 03/05/14 09:15 PM
Edited by iota0000 on Wed 03/05/14 09:24 PM
You are most welcome. If you are interested in meditation by way of directing the flow of sexual energy upwards.
Under the head: Love and Relationships.
Sub-Head: General Discussions.

iota0000's photo
Wed 03/05/14 09:02 PM
I am seeking and searching for who desirous of meditation by way of the transformation of sexual energy. Energy flows and so does the sexual energy. The natural course is the downward flow as is the characteristic of normal man woman interaction sexually. Meditation intends to direct the same but upwards.

2 Next