Community > Posts By > Smilyjaunito

Smilyjaunito's photo
Wed 07/13/22 02:13 PM
Make my best move my best move

Smilyjaunito's photo
Wed 07/13/22 02:11 PM
You like that joke? What do you think I should come up with some more and post?

Smilyjaunito's photo
Wed 07/13/22 01:28 PM
Hi ladies I'm 38 handsome and know how to treat a female. If you want a chance to see the greatest show on earth with an honest respectful person. I advise you to holla back. Not only do I open doors for ladies you may catch me pulling out they're chair at dinner paying for the movie afterwards. I am a good kisser

Smilyjaunito's photo
Hi ladies I'm 38 handsome and know how to treat a female. If you want a chance to see the greatest show on earth with an honest respectful person. I advise you to holla back. Not only do I open doors for ladies you may catch me pulling out they're chair at dinner paying for the movie afterwards. I am a good kisser

Smilyjaunito's photo

Smilyjaunito's photo
Mon 07/11/22 03:13 PM
What does an air conditioner and a furnace have in common?

Ans. They both only work when you tell them too.

Smilyjaunito's photo
Mon 07/11/22 03:10 PM
What does Kate Hudson and Julia Roberts have in common?

Ans. They are both pretty woman and they both know how to lose a guy in ten days.