Community > Posts By > Tallan0104

Tallan0104's photo
Sun 09/08/13 08:25 PM
I have asked that question for years! If your a god fearing person you have to have faith that God has a plan, and us mere mortals are just not hip enough to always understand it. I am having to ask for strength on a daily basis and I am usually shown what I need to get through it. I don't know why we have to go through these tribulations, but I'm guessing it is to make us stronger for a future endeavor. On a personal note, I am going through my own drama. And while I don't get why, I have to keep the faith

Tallan0104's photo
Sun 09/08/13 07:53 PM
I have asked that question for years! If your a god fearing person you have to have faith that God has a plan, and us mere mortals are just not hip enough to always understand it. I am having to ask for strength on a daily basis and I am usually shown what I need to get through it. I don't know why we have to go through these tribulations, but I'm guessing it is to make us stronger for a future endeavor. On a personal note, I am going through my own drama. And while I don't get why, I have to keep the faith