Community > Posts By > krysmall1987

krysmall1987's photo
Thu 09/05/13 07:53 PM
i do understand glg's view on this. yes i am more concerned with the well being of my child. but while i am waiting for him to come can i not also look out for my own happiness? for over two years i have been what you would call "single" one night i drank too much and made a bad choice as to who i slept with. i am not the kind of girl that does this but i did once and ended up pregnant. and it is not like i am saying the guy must be part of my son's life in fact until any man can prove not to be a threat and he can show that he is stable around children i wouldn't let him around my son at all. my baby is my first concern, but being alone sucks pregnant or not!

krysmall1987's photo
Thu 09/05/13 07:30 PM
I am pregnant and single... the father left soon after i found out that i was pregnant... not that i am too concerned with him... now as i am looking for someone to date alot of people think i am looking for a father for my son... this is not the case at all! It is a lonely road i am on and i would like to find a man that understands that i do not need a step dad for my child but i would like someone to spend time with! Am i wrong for wanting to date?