Community > Posts By > katrubixs

katrubixs's photo
Sun 12/29/13 01:30 PM
Hmmm I wonder if he understands what you just said lol.

katrubixs's photo
Sun 12/29/13 01:24 PM
I agree.

katrubixs's photo
Sun 12/29/13 01:21 PM
lol

katrubixs's photo
Sun 12/29/13 01:20 PM
lol i believe he is, but then again he seems so immature that he may actually believe there is nothing wrong with what he's saying. I started to reply to his post but just decided against it because he probably wouldn't understand my reply anyways lol seems rather desperate lol.

katrubixs's photo
Sun 12/29/13 01:17 PM
You tell him Pacific.

katrubixs's photo
Sun 12/29/13 01:13 PM
Hi Rex welcome to the site.

katrubixs's photo
Tue 09/17/13 04:41 PM
Hi Larryfoley welcome to the site. I'm new myself. I just wanted to respond to your post. I am Christian woman although i don't have a church home at the moment. I am a single mom, I enjoy walking,jogging,bowling etc just being with that special person. I could be more active though. I used to exercise at least 3 to 4 times a week but since i had my baby I've since been slacking lol. Yes i know its not funny but hey that's me. I exercise off in on, but need to make time to do more of it if i want to get my body back. Well enough about weight. I'm smart about somethings but i have my moments. To make a long story short i would like to get to know you better and engage in some friendly chat sometime. Once again welcome to the site and good luck in finding who/what you're searching for.

katrubixs's photo
Sat 09/07/13 08:03 PM
I feel the same way Tiayoung except i know there are some good men out there wanting a good woman to settle down with. They are just hard to find especially if you live in a small town as i do. It feels like there aren't any men (real men) ready to settle down. I know that feeling but i refuse to give up and i won't rest until i'm with my soulmate. Until i find a man who's done with all the games and whoring around and not dying from any diseases lol i'll rather be own my own. So i understand your feeling but don't give up i'm sure they are out there somewhere. Take care and good luck.

katrubixs's photo
Sat 09/07/13 07:54 PM
Hi everyone just recently joined the site and wanted to give everyone a little shout out to introduce myself. You may call me Katrubixs I'm 36, black BBW woman looking to meet some new ppl possible friends or more. I recently cut my hair so now its really short actually barely there lol. I'm working on me and still trying to get myself together but that doesnt mean i can't chat and befriend ppl so hit me up if i sound like someone you would like to get to know. Later all.