Community > Posts By > europeanimport7

europeanimport7's photo
Wed 11/29/23 01:44 AM

@ europeanimport7

Jehovah God gives man Free Will.

Study your Bible if you have one.

Everything bad is not something God did.

The Fall of Man caused Sin in this World.

Evidently you don't understand Scripture.

I don't have a bible and never will have one. It's too easy for all of you to say "God doesn't do this or that, it's the evil man doing it"
If God would exist and be the "almighty" as he is praised to be, there would be no evil in this world.
Have some common sense, open your eyes and see what's going on!
It's too easy to escape into the world of religion and pray to something that doesn't exist just to have some inner peace.

Humm but yet you profess to be a Catholic and don't believe in God..

If you are not a Christian why are you posting in this forum?? slaphead

Unless you have on your profile what your Religion is you cannot even post in this forum..

You are funny Tex Gal. Does that mean I can only post if I agree with what's written? I don't think so. I am born in a Catholic Family and paid many years taxes to the church. I know it's unheard here but in some countries in Europe the deduct church taxes from your paycheck. But that's not the reason why I lost my faith, I explained that in my first post.
Anyway, you guys and gals keep believing that there is "someone".
We will see who will wake up one day and realize the truth.
Good luck to all of you and don't be sinners, he might punish you, lol.

europeanimport7's photo
Tue 11/28/23 01:36 AM

@ europeanimport7

Jehovah God gives man Free Will.

Study your Bible if you have one.

Everything bad is not something God did.

The Fall of Man caused Sin in this World.

Evidently you don't understand Scripture.

I don't have a bible and never will have one. It's too easy for all of you to say "God doesn't do this or that, it's the evil man doing it"
If God would exist and be the "almighty" as he is praised to be, there would be no evil in this world.
Have some common sense, open your eyes and see what's going on!
It's too easy to escape into the world of religion and pray to something that doesn't exist just to have some inner peace.

europeanimport7's photo
Sun 11/26/23 02:22 PM

We should tell the Lord God we love Him.

People should be lead by the Holy Spirit in Praying within God's will not our own.
People who don't have a personal relationship with Jesus haven't a clue what that really means.

Many people are just Religious they don't really know Jesus.

Psssst, let me tell you a secret, there is no God.
If there would be one he would make us love each other unconditionally, there would be no wars, no child rapists and murderers, no racism, no corruption, just love and peace on earth. Religion, no matter which fate is made up for profit, no more, no less. Think about it!

europeanimport7's photo
Mon 11/06/23 11:38 AM

Selam

Do you mean Salami?

europeanimport7's photo
Sat 09/16/23 03:44 PM

I have more belly than button, so that's not gonna work 🤣

Well, someone made you having a baby or even more than one. So there is something he was attracted to. I know you heard that many times but smiling can seduce a man, you need to practice a bit, lol. Good luck!

europeanimport7's photo
Sun 08/20/23 03:22 PM

It is, over 4000 fakes and counting I have reported in the last 2 years. Has become a game to me when I am bored I look at the latest 50 or so fakes that "match" me and report almost every one.

Hardly any get banned but of course it is totally natural for a woman that is 18 to want to match a 60 year old man half way around the world or even 4 hours away? LOL

Total BS but hey something to do while I watch mold grow and paint dry.

Be careful with your criticism, the police is watching and will make sure your post is deleted, lol.
You know who you are, right?

europeanimport7's photo
Sun 07/30/23 03:11 PM

They take woman like us for granted because we show too much love to people that don’t deserve it

What do you mean with "women like us"?

europeanimport7's photo
Tue 06/20/23 03:03 PM

someone rate me please :pray: :slight_smile:

Nice *** ets and pictures. Just missing the emotional intellect.

europeanimport7's photo
Sun 05/14/23 02:13 PM

for me love of God is the best.but her in online we cant trust too much coz i learn that my past can hurt me only,i am serous to commit a people unhonest is not good coz im bigging him always from the end he well not accept.we need to consider our langguge capacity for being human.love.is.need.to.patient and understanding.

I do not understand this.

"For me God is best" ok

"But her in online can't trust too much" Who is her because you talk about a him and your picture has a male and female in it.

"I am serious to commit a people unhonest" So you want to commit to liars?

"Not good cause you I am always bigging him up" Bigging who up? cause you still have me confused to "Her in online"

"We need to consider language" Yes we really do, we need to consider what we are saying so people can understand what you are saying. I do not currently.

I am seriously trying to be patient, but I am struggling to understand who her and him in written in the context you have put it.

I mean, this comes as across as a rambling thought. I can't make mind up if you are drunk or speak or English isn't your first language. I am not normally bothered about grammar, but the combination is blowing my mind.

Well, if you still have some braincells left (according to your profile) then you should know that her first language is not English. Give people a bit of room to make mistakes when they write in a foreign language. You should know that the word you are bashing (her) is here. You should also know that when she says bigging that she means begging.
So please try to be a bit more open minded if you can, if not then don't bash people when they make grammatical errors.

europeanimport7's photo
Mon 05/08/23 03:07 AM

Please tell us what the Conservatives are doing to fix your problems

The Republicans? They're doing the same
jack and schitt, as the Democrats.
A whole lot of nothing.

Conservatives? I miss real conservatives.
But, there aren't enough of them in office,
to even be noticed anymore.

Trumpster dumpster? He's an azzclown
carnival barker. Lifelong loony leftist
Democrat, until 2015. Shortly before
announcing his candidacy on the Republican
ticket.

Kudos to Trump, and his liberal friends,
for destroying the national Republican party
from within.

Looks like finally the two of us do agree on something. I like your post and you are spot on. Looking in from the outside but very keen on observing American politics.
Keep it rockin.....

europeanimport7's photo
Thu 04/27/23 02:41 PM

My posts are not negative but truth telling. Most of them are censored anyway. I am surprised this one wasn't, yet.

rofl

I'm gonna call B.S. on this one.

Cool, your opinion matters, thank you!

europeanimport7's photo
Thu 04/27/23 03:02 AM

Hope keeps people alive, but too much hope sinks people into despair. Do not expect that a child from the normal sex will be expected. If you hope to have children with the common sex and get it! Then you should think that he has concealed the truth for his own benefit...

:pray::pray: Don’t think i underestimated common gender! i Just used for example. I always respect common gender people. If you hard my any words please forgive me.

WTF~~~ does your post have anything to do with this Topic???surprised whoa slaphead slaphead

It is time to stop copying and pasting ..

Take time to read the Topic so you can respond to the Topic~~

:clap::clap::clap:

Tx and Delight, have you ever heard about something like compassion? That gentlemen has clearly issues with the English language and you two have to bash him!
What is wrong with you?

And yet 90% of your post are negative.. Look in the mirror first before you act all mighty~~~

My posts are not negative but truth telling. Most of them are censored anyway. I am surprised this one wasn't, yet.

europeanimport7's photo
Wed 04/26/23 03:15 PM

Hope keeps people alive, but too much hope sinks people into despair. Do not expect that a child from the normal sex will be expected. If you hope to have children with the common sex and get it! Then you should think that he has concealed the truth for his own benefit...

:pray::pray: Don’t think i underestimated common gender! i Just used for example. I always respect common gender people. If you hard my any words please forgive me.

WTF~~~ does your post have anything to do with this Topic???surprised whoa slaphead slaphead

It is time to stop copying and pasting ..

Take time to read the Topic so you can respond to the Topic~~

:clap::clap::clap:

Tx and Delight, have you ever heard about something like compassion? That gentlemen has clearly issues with the English language and you two have to bash him!
What is wrong with you?

europeanimport7's photo
Tue 04/04/23 05:32 PM

share your feelings with me

I feel hungry!

europeanimport7's photo
Sat 03/11/23 04:34 PM
First of all, adjust your profile and eliminate the fact that you are looking for intimate encounters, even if you do.
I doubt you look like your pictures in real so why don't include some real pictures, showing you in some sport activities and such.
A nice face doesn't make a nice man, elaborate in your written profile that you are looking for something substantial and stop feeling pity for yourself because you are so "handsome"

europeanimport7's photo
Thu 02/09/23 05:57 PM

Most of the people I meet, and date, are when I'm walking around town or shopping.

Lol, I guess you are not meeting or dating anyone. One day your prince will knock at your day and you will be a princess, lol.

europeanimport7's photo
Thu 02/09/23 05:52 PM

You’re giving your fellow Canadians a bad look.

Quebec is not Canada, lol. So he is not giving us a bad rep.

europeanimport7's photo
Sat 12/10/22 05:30 PM

I wouldn't even date myself, that's why I'm single! 🤣

Just upload a few pictures that show you smiling, you won't have to date yourself for long anymore sunshine!

europeanimport7's photo
Thu 12/01/22 03:36 AM
Go out and volunteer for a good organization, join a sports club, have real person to person interactions and you will find someone compatible.
Sitting at home and hiding behind a computer will not get you the result you are looking for.
Read a few old books about dating, like 20 to 30 years ago, that will help you.
Be an open minded person, initiate conversations and and and.
Good luck!

europeanimport7's photo
Tue 11/22/22 04:54 PM

What is there to prevent replacing a profile's photo after it is verified by asking the user to pose in a particular way?

You probably won't get an answer, even from the most active moderators here, since there is no way.

Previous 1 3 4 5