Community > Posts By > Ehljhay

Ehljhay's photo
Sun 09/08/13 09:57 PM

Hi Ehijhay, im sory im soo late, I THOUGH THEY CANCERLD ME, YOU LIVE TOO FAIR IM SORY,

you are late for what? sorry, i just dnt get it..

Ehljhay's photo
Sun 09/08/13 09:55 PM

Smiles in your pics suggest openness and a friendly vibe right off the bat, so it would definitely be good if you took a few pics of yourself when you are genuinely happy or thinking about something funny.
It gets results, trust me!

good luck!

thanks, im going to upload new pics in a bit..those smiling ones :smile:

Ehljhay's photo
Sun 09/08/13 09:52 PM

I would suggest more pics. Some smiling ones.

Try to add more to your profile. Your likes and
dislikes. What you like to do for fun etc.

Pretty pic!:wink: However, it wouldn't hurt to add some more.

Smiling pics?? i think i have those..thanks for the feedback

Ehljhay's photo
Sun 09/08/13 07:58 PM
Ive joined Mingle for over a week now,im literally new to this online thingy so please rate my profile. let me know if do i look snob on the pic or what..any comments will be highly appreciated.thanks

Ehljhay's photo
Sun 09/08/13 05:46 PM

You entered my dreams about three months ago,, like a spiritual vision of someone ill come to know,,your a beautiful woman with long dark hair,,perfect full lips and skin so fair,, eyes of hazel that sparkle bright,, I see you and feel you night after night,,I know that spirit have shown you this way so I can see,,what my future and destiny hold for me,, dream lover please come my way,, not just while I sleep at night,, but when I'm awake in the day,,dream lover in reality please come and find me,, so we can share for real this deep ecstacy,, dream lover if only I could make you know,, the life we will share and the future we hold,, dream lover the chemistry is so very strong,,come to me in life where together we belong,, dream lover the adventures we will share on lifes path,, the blood sweat tears the fun and the laughs,,dream lover a whole world of happiness awaits,, dream lover this is our destiny our fates,, dream lover where are you I've waited so long,,come in to reality so we may right all the wrongs,,dream lover I ache to hear your voice feel your touch,,please come and find me before it all gets too much,,dream over the time is right the times now,, please come and find me someway somehow,, lets live this for real its so magical in dreams,, I know it woul be even better here then it seems,, under the moonlight facing out to the sea,, arms wrapped round eachother smiling is you and me,,dream lover I know its more than a fairytale,, come find me now please so we can set sail,, and start the journey I know will come,, dream lover please find me and let's make a home,, I await here for you in anticipation,, that your my destiny to come and not just my imagination.

I wish someone will also write to me something as sweet like this..

Ehljhay's photo
Sun 09/08/13 05:19 PM
just came out fr a break-up myself, it doesnt matter whether ur a great partner or an as****e..its just that evry relationship has an end..brokenheart sad

Ehljhay's photo
Sun 09/08/13 07:13 AM
Edited by Ehljhay on Sun 09/08/13 07:15 AM

I know that the moon will rise and the sun will set,, but I beg of you please don't forget,, you heard my wish you heard my plea,, please bring my true longlasting love to me,, I want to bask in the warmth of her love,, experience all the magic you send from above,, I want to fall in to her arms,, and glory in all of her hidden charms,,I want to feel my heart again miss its beat,, whilst I smile yet tremble at her feet,, to look deeply in to her beautiful eyes,, and know she's feeling for me likewise,, to feel her hair sweep my face,, and know I've fallen far from grace,,to feel the passion rise and ignite,, the love we share taking us deep in to the night,, hear my wish and hear my plea,, please remember to send this woman for me,, too long I've waited all alone,, bring me my love to know that I'm home.

Im deeply moved by your post..hope you find what you're looking for..

Ehljhay's photo
Mon 09/02/13 01:15 AM
Hello all..im new here
,.just got my heart broken and im looking for a woman who could understand me and can make all my pain go away..