Community > Posts By > CoffeeSonata

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 01/31/09 03:59 PM

I know Kaysi, I knowembarassed

I said hi to you and Cindy and you guys didn't say anything to metears tears tears

tears tears tears

Why are you crying??????

aww merle..remember what you tell me.. :heart:

you know i love you honey....its ok :heart: flowerforyou

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 01/31/09 03:55 PM
hi grammy & shutter.... :heart:

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 01/31/09 03:54 PM

Kaysi's drawings are awesome
blushing

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 01/31/09 03:53 PM

I said hi to you and Cindy and you guys didn't say anything to metears tears tears

tears tears tears

Why are you crying??????

aww merle..remember what you tell me.. :heart:

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 01/31/09 03:40 PM
blushing holly is my parents pup & pretzel is mine...my drawings look better in person because pics obscure the detail...but thanks...im glad the pkg made you feel good...thats why im here.. :heart:

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 01/31/09 03:33 PM

aww thanks merle... mari im sorry you didnt get it... sad

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

It arrived! It arrived! It arrived!

I am opening the box now.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
:laughing: yay!

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 01/31/09 03:32 PM
oc & mirror always find the coolest pics... :heart:

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 01/31/09 03:26 PM
hey oc :heart:

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 01/31/09 03:21 PM
aww thanks merle... mari im sorry you didnt get it... sad

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 01/31/09 03:13 PM

Kaysi, what is your dog's name?
pretzel rabbit peister

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 01/31/09 03:11 PM
[disclaimer: this is for noone on the net this person lives in my home town...] last night when i tried to sleep & i saw your face awash in anguish & i felt your pain as if it were my own..i woke up shaking & said a prayer for your safety & for your continued life. when you find yourself in that place we both know, hold out your hands & reach for me...you know better than anyone else how fierce i am in my love & loyalty. So when i tell you i will never leave you in that place alone & when i say i will never let you go, you know i mean what i say...some need to learn this about me yet..but youve always known this & your faith& trust in me makes me stronger. i love you & miss you.. [to those reading this..im sorry its long but i really needed to say it..and i am calm]

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 01/31/09 03:00 PM

:cry: I will look for a picture of her and if I can find one, I will mail it to you. If I can't find one, I will think of somethingflowerforyou

merle..if not buffy perhaps something else that would mean alot to you? im busy for a while with drawings but eventually... :heart: HELLO LIZ! flowerforyou

ok..just need a good one where i can see her eyes..they are key.. so do you have a bat you could whack me over the head with cuz i have the worst headache & wanna know why?? i tried a diff kind of hairspray & am horribly aallergic rofl seriously how dorky can i be? rofl

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 01/31/09 02:55 PM
merle..if not buffy perhaps something else that would mean alot to you? im busy for a while with drawings but eventually... :heart: HELLO LIZ! flowerforyou

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 01/31/09 02:45 PM

Good evening {{kaysi}}flowerforyou

And I opened my email today, that picture is awesome and the puppy is so precious:cry: :cry: looks like my "buffy" that I had to put to sleep:cry: :cry:
do you have pictures of buffy? i ask because i may need a subject to draw in ink sometime... :heart: that pup is a morkie

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 01/31/09 02:41 PM

You are an awesome baker...you know who you are..can't wait to try your BB.

pretty coffee art...

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 01/31/09 02:36 PM

no more coffee for you too
i didnt have coffee..i was at work when i put that. :heart: feral

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 01/31/09 11:58 AM
aww mari theres nothing there......im frustrated on a few levels but ok. i will be leaving wrk after this massage. you arent so far away from omaha...humm

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 01/31/09 11:45 AM

I know youre scared of the upcoming testing, etc. It's ok to feel whatever youre feeling. Your family is here for you..:heart: :heart:
storm :heart: im thinking of you

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 01/31/09 11:41 AM

i love eyes...they get to me everytime..mari... did you get the pkg?

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 01/31/09 10:05 AM
all i can say atm is : frustrated :heart: everyone...

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25