Community > Posts By > KsHulkFan07

KsHulkFan07's photo
Sat 11/15/08 07:48 PM
Why focus on the outside when the inside is how we tell whether or not we will match with that person. It's about feeling.

KsHulkFan07's photo
Sat 11/15/08 07:42 PM
Hawaii
The Civil War battle sites
Wyoming

KsHulkFan07's photo
Sat 11/15/08 07:38 PM
Watched as many college football games as I could. Some good games on today, but the Cats were very disappointing. Just one more week of butt kicking and the season will be over.

KsHulkFan07's photo
Tue 11/04/08 03:29 PM
I'm just looking for help on what might be a nice little business to start in a town of about 1200 people. Have a couple of ideas but not sure on how they would work. Any ideas?

KsHulkFan07's photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:13 PM
Don't think anyone is playing with you at all. It's that time of year where one day it's 70 and then the next it's below freezing.

KsHulkFan07's photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:11 PM
Well the cool to cold weather I'm afraid will be around for sometime I believe. Hope I'm wrong but don't think I am.

KsHulkFan07's photo
Mon 10/27/08 04:34 PM
Thank you for the post. It was nice to read. I hope that everything works out for you in the way you would like them to. I too could go with the just hot and not the humid with hot. I hope that you make it back to Cali before it falls into the sea. Take care.

KsHulkFan07's photo
Tue 10/07/08 09:00 AM
I believe you will get your wish. Since we haven't had all that many winters in the last 6 that have been white, except for last year, I believe we are due for a long winter. Of course, when winter is here we can look forward to spring. Getting outdoors without the jackets, ear muffs and mittens.

KsHulkFan07's photo
Tue 10/07/08 07:34 AM
I too have been here all my life and with the way this year has gone, I'm betting on a long and very white winter. The fall is a lovely time of year.

KsHulkFan07's photo
Tue 10/07/08 06:47 AM
Just another rainy day in the grand ole state of Kansas. Has anyone noticed the leaves changing colors? Do you feel we are in for a long winter?

KsHulkFan07's photo
Sun 10/05/08 11:06 AM
Just signed up here to find ladies that are looking for a gentleman that enjoys cuddling, holding hands, going out to dinner or a movie, staying home for alone time, taking walks, seeing friends, doing the family thing, and all those other things that potential couples do.

KsHulkFan07's photo
Sun 10/05/08 11:02 AM
Having trouble finding ladies that like snuggling, holding hands, taking walks, and doing all the other things couples are to do. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to find such ladies?