!
!

!
!!
!
Did I do it?????

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 02:24 PM
How many more times do I have to post a reply until this page rolls over and she deosn't see it???????scared scared scared scared scared scared surprised

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 02:23 PM
Ehll no!!! I nhow seh luvs mee......juhst wont ta mohnee hsot! wee kood maik mmillionis!!!!!

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 02:21 PM

Hey, ya'll go check out what i put on Tazz's profile...under the testimonials...think she will say yes this time??????

flowerforyou flowerforyou AWWWWWWWWWW

Cross your fingers for me...she keeps saying no!!!!

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 02:14 PM
Hey, ya'll go check out what i put on Tazz's profile...under the testimonials...think she will say yes this time??????

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 02:12 PM

And J, I have been prepped for "war" mode on a popular subject in my home lately! Something to do with a reindeer kicking in a squirrels teeth.....pitchfork

flowerforyou(((salmonstalker))) waving

Stocking up on helium balloons??:laughing: rofl

Got a couple saved from my birthday party!!!!

I have to keep them around just in case TAzz gets really ticked and i have to make her laugh! Otherwise, I may become the whippen post!!!scared

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 02:09 PM

POOR KITTY!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 02:06 PM
comere...Llohy, i git too luk aht hte acshin if ur kissen Tazzzzzz! Krapu, git het cahmera!!!! I neeeed pixtursss uv tis!!

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 02:03 PM
Hey, sexy ladies!!!!!!!!
I hear we may have another rousing inititation coming up......devil

And J, I have been prepped for "war" mode on a popular subject in my home lately! Something to do with a reindeer kicking in a squirrels teeth.....pitchfork

Pete, I hope your move is an eventful one!:thumbsup:

Badgirl, you are looking quite cute in that get up!drool

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 09:22 PM
Krupa, these are GREAT~~~~~~
I am not an art conissuer but, thier really good....hope you get paid well!

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 09:20 PM
Kprau....ddue! wat up? bnee meenin to tahlk to u.....hda a dnirk ahn thaht abit khippin thsi fread gooin.....hnad mi tat bahttl......tanks!
i heared u bin tahkin cahre ov da gyrls........tanks!

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 09:15 PM

J, you need to help me get these cool add on's.............I am computer illiterate! ANd I am willing to admit it!

BTW, Tazz speaks highly of you......she says your a sweetheart!

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 09:09 PM
Hello PCU!

I thought it was time for an appearance! Hah!

(JBomb)flowers
(Bad_Girl)drool Nice pic!!!!!

(krupa)drinks , Dude.......Nice art work! Almost as good as Tazz! (Enter disclaimer here)

(Pete)glasses , what up? You missed the party last night!!!!!!! And the girls are missing ya!

Auburn,,,,,,,,where are you, sweet lady? Tazz is upset that you have no contact...she luvs ya, girl!:heart:

Tazz tells me that we have a MIA.......waterloo....she is more sad about this, than anything!

Soooooo, how do we get him back in here to mingle with us....so to speak?

I also hear that there may another PCU member soon...........

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:43 PM
Edited by Salmonstalker on Wed 12/03/08 05:44 PM
Thanks lovely ladies! drool

Tazz, I ler-ler you!:heart:

Bad, keep them legs coming! Where's the rest of the strippers? Do I have to ask tazz's permission???? I want more please.......

JBomb, your eyes are sooooooo pretty!smooched

I am off to un-dis-closed place.......Tazz thinks she is soooooooo sneaky!pitchfork

Happy birthday to me.....(In my best Marilyn Monroe voice)
Happpppyyy birthhhhhhhhdddddddddaaay to meeeeeeeeee!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 07:25 AM
She doesn't know that I just started a thread for her birthday... I love this woman!!!!

PCU help me make this a great one for her!

I am off to work......be back at about 5PM.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 07:23 AM
To my beloved!flowers flowers

I hope this day is like all the rest of the memories we have started together.......
Happy Birthday, my Lady!smitten

All my heart and soul!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 06:23 PM
Ya'll need to check the drenkin and fonix thread........laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 06:21 PM
Huked on fronics wekrd fer him...du we hat to spel lik dis tahol tim????

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 06:03 PM
And action!!!!!!

pitchfork :banana: pitchfork :banana: pitchfork :banana: