Community > Posts By > Littlekidlover

Littlekidlover's photo
Mon 10/06/08 02:43 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vtHwWReGU0

Do your dredz hang low, do they wobble to and fro, can you tie em in a knot, can you tie em in a bow...

Littlekidlover's photo
Mon 10/06/08 02:41 PM

Have no fear Michael Gary Scott, someone will get this and enjoy the effort.

If only...

Littlekidlover's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:57 PM

I just love sales. I love it to death. It's as simple as that. And I don't get to do it enough as a manager, so I took this second job. I count it as a hobby. Some people have golf, or relaxing

Hey Micheal, can I have a job?

Hired. Your a cutie!

Littlekidlover's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:54 PM
I just love sales. I love it to death. It's as simple as that. And I don't get to do it enough as a manager, so I took this second job. I count it as a hobby. Some people have golf, or relaxing

Littlekidlover's photo
Thu 10/02/08 01:58 AM
I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and I have worms.

Littlekidlover's photo
Thu 10/02/08 01:56 AM
Haha, oops, didnt realize what profile I was on, lol. Sorry.

Littlekidlover's photo
Thu 10/02/08 01:56 AM
Tee Hee

Littlekidlover's photo
Thu 10/02/08 01:55 AM

Obama is a liar and a crook. He's in bed with tony rezko the federally indicted crook. He's a junior senator that has drafted zero bills, passed zero bills, and is involved with shady chicago politics. Joe biden is got the IQ of my shoe. He owns all the companies that do federal background checks for businesses. Tell me there's not a conflict of interest there. That's illegal. Hello. Wake up. Better off electing the crack dealer down the street. He's more trustworthy.

WOW! I didnt think it was possible, but he proved me wrong, you can spot a racist a mile away.

Littlekidlover's photo
Thu 10/02/08 01:54 AM
Edited by Littlekidlover on Thu 10/02/08 02:01 AM
Awesome Blosom, extra awesome.

Littlekidlover's photo
Thu 10/02/08 01:50 AM
I think if I was allergic to dairy I'd kill myself.