Community > Posts By > Kevibhoy

Kevibhoy's photo
Wed 08/28/13 05:04 AM
Pmsl a tranny..hahahah

Kevibhoy's photo
Wed 08/28/13 05:01 AM
Edited by Kevibhoy on Wed 08/28/13 05:02 AM
To be honest i first typed in Singles nights in my area.
Didnt get much joy but this was on page 2 of my search so i thought "What the hell" and filled it in :) .
Havent had many replies but im still new to this so hopefully get a bit busier soon.

Kevibhoy's photo
Wed 08/28/13 04:59 AM
Hello newbie from a fellow newbie :)

Kevibhoy's photo
Tue 08/27/13 05:08 AM
Scots Lad new to the site and online dating.
Looking for for ladies in Scotland(Edinburgh,glasgow,surrounding areas) preferably but not essential as prepared to travel.
Feel free to message me :)
Kev.

Kevibhoy's photo
Tue 08/27/13 04:38 AM
Edited by Kevibhoy on Tue 08/27/13 04:42 AM
Have to agree theres a few "Roasters" but i dont look through the guys on here and i aint gay or look it either lol.
What i cant understand is some people look so damn unhappy ..
Maybe thats why they are on here but i personally wouldnt choose a pic where i looked unhappy or looked like im growling.
Im sure those sort of pics dont appeal to many.
Love the bike by the way

Kevibhoy's photo
Tue 08/27/13 04:32 AM
Hi Winx and weemansmum :).drinker Sitting drinking my pint of coffee.
Yup a pint lol.
Ive got this big mickey mouse mug from disneyland in California.
Thats why its so big i guess lol.
I used to use it to keep pens n stuff in it but got fedup topping up my other wee mugs so use the mega one now lol.
I do enjoy my coffee.
So hows tricks you lot ?

Kevibhoy's photo
Mon 08/26/13 01:45 PM
I was browsing the web and decided to search "Single nights in the Falkirk area",didnt get much joy on that which was surprising but it did lead me hear :).
Im really new to dating sites so leaving a description of myself and giving some info about what i like doing etc sounded quite lame lol.
Night out and cosy nights in..
Is that what everyone wants? but it seems a bit corny to leave such a comment as its been done umpteen times before.
But could i think of something eye catching but not too "In your face" either ? Nope :tongue:
So i stuck to the simple description but did wish i wasnt an online dating virgin because i could have written of something more interesting.
Which leads me to my question : Now im here are there any easy going ladies in the central belt of Bonnie Scotland who fit my criteria ?
Ive only seen a couple but surely theres more.
Feel free to leave a wee message on my profile
Bye the noo :)happy