Community > Posts By > Talleylove

no photo
Sat 02/28/15 08:50 AM
I am looking for that special Lady, that knows how to communicate, love life, learn to love each other, and know how to get past the rough times. I am not wild and crazy, but do love to keep life interesting. If you please be respectful, open minded, monagamous. I am looking for a life-long friend, partner, confidant and lover. Please have a sex drive, optimistic, and self independent. I do own my own home, so I am not a gold digger, but also don't care for moochers either. I might not be the best looking guy on this site, but I do have brains. Plus, if you are the arguing type, controlling issues, insecure, married, have a man, please do not contact me. Friends 1st, communication is important. I don't want to hear about your ex relationships. They are the past for a reason. Making me laugh is an A and knowing when to be serious is an A+. If we have things in common and there might be something more to the friendship, then the natural part of life will
fall into place. Also, please live in Colorado Springs or somewhere close. If you . I my be willing to relocate, then we will see how things go. I am assertive and compromise on certain issues. If your profile is fake, then please do not bother me. Also, If you have children. They come 1st in most situations, which if you have children, I would expect you to take care of them frist. Great Mother are very sexy! If you would like to meet, send me a note, & we can make plans. Talley, my soulmate is in the cab, may I get in?

no photo
Sun 10/13/13 04:17 AM
Ho my love

no photo
Fri 08/30/13 01:08 PM
flowerforyou I am from Dallas, on a new job. work and home is all i do.Now i'm in Colorado. I love to love :heart: looking for someone to make me happy.NO one night stand!! I want to be love,talked to, romance and held.SO I WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU. THEN I CAN CALL YOU MY HONEY

no photo
Fri 08/30/13 12:51 PM
I WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU. YOU ARE A LOVELY LADYAND YOU COULD BE MY HONEYflowerforyou