Community > Posts By > Edison0017

Edison0017's photo
Mon 07/06/09 09:56 AM
well ma, i got no words as u knwo my situation..ahha...but too bad you are in MN..maybe move to NY...lol...good luck though...any man would be lucky to have you...be careful though...

Edison0017's photo
Mon 07/06/09 09:44 AM
Thats the thing though....dont you think its wrong for someone not to return the text or call...i mean i'm a straight foward guy...I'm a guy that expects a call back or something...i mean...i wasnt even sure if she's ok or not...u know...well in our first date...shes the one that kissed me...i was lying back and all..but the night continued..and we started to kiss even more...you know..as a true gentleman i respected her..if i wanted i could have had her intimately in the first night...something im scared to do anyways..i like to wait..I guess you are right...i think its a learning experience..but she was the one always texting me and calling and it never bothered me...but its cool...its whatever at this point.

PS: Heather- Wow you are beautiful..well all the women here posting are beautful...

thanks for the advice...so im heading to Spain for a week..have a meeting over there and return...i'm going to concentrate on my job..
Honestly speaking, maybe this is something i have to fix..when i date a person, i go all out to make it work...you know...maybe i should just not care..who know..but its def furstrating.

Edison0017's photo
Mon 07/06/09 09:13 AM
Well...this is the first time im writing this..but i needed to get it off my chest. My long weekend started to look really bright..i've been talking to this girl for about 3 months...we really liked each other..so I've felt..went out on our first date thursday july 2nd, went to applebees's bar, drank wine and other..we were just tlaking about our past...we kissed, went to another bar, kissed again, and she told me "lets take it slow, i really like u"...so I'm like "yeah, def". At 2am, we kissed AGAIN good nite..and that wsa the last time i saw her. Next day, she didnt text or even called..so i was worried..i didnt know if she was hurt or something..I texted her and called her back a few times..no response...this happened on Friday...so im like "ok..shes probably busy..im going with my parents to visit some family in Elizabeth Nj"...fine I went...now coming back i get lost in that freaking highway...287East...and end up in the same place she and i had our first date..so i tell my parents..you guys are hungry, maybe we can stop here in applebees...mind you she never texted back...and we were suppose to go out again fri night...i called her a coupld of times more and she finally writes back "i'm really tired from work, im done" so i reply back "ahh ok..i'm at the applebees when we had our first date with my parents..if you want me to stay i will as they drive their own car and i got mine"...no response...sat morning she texts back "i'm really creeped out that you were in that place, that shows that if you knew my address you would have come, im officially creeped out" so im like "listen, i didnt go there cause of you...i got lost and ended there...so im with my family...and grabbed something, whats wrong with you"....now i've tried to call her and even texted here to explain whats going on....until now i havent received a call or text back....I'm a stock broker engineer..i get to travel most of the time if i choose to go..for her i decided to decline a business trip to France so i can have time with her...now I've decided to accept a Spain trip for 1 week, and maybe relocate..who knows? But i guess the question for all women is, did i do something wrong? whos to blame? what expectations do women have? Cant just a great guy have a great girl, or do we have to turn into @$$holes for you girls to really fall for us....I'm not a hot guy..but im pretty decent looking...but im still confused..if you girls want to reply back go ahead..any input on how you deal with this is truly appreciated...enjoy the rest of your day.

2 Next