Community > Posts By > EDSPAGE123

EDSPAGE123's photo
Sun 08/23/15 01:21 PM
I know I can go around all day and talk to people and none of the women are going to be saying they take trips to Africa , and don't think many will be planning on moving to Georgia anytime soon, though Atlanta is a big place, these ladies weren't living in Atlanta.

EDSPAGE123's photo
Sun 08/23/15 01:18 PM
I don't use this site much , just emailed some people the other day, I got 5 emails back, 4 of the five chatted with me a little then 2 told me they were visiting Africa and would be back soon, 2 others told me they lived in Georgia and was there with a relative, they all had on their profile's they were living locally in Oregon where I live. One hit me up for money to buy a cell phone. One other hasn't emailed me back yet. I don't know what to think of it, other than phony pictures, phony profiles and phony dating site

EDSPAGE123's photo
Thu 08/20/15 08:19 AM
Edited by EDSPAGE123 on Thu 08/20/15 08:20 AM
Though my Glory years are kind of passing, What makes me unique is my way of life, goals and dreams, and that I am multi talented which isn't so unique in this world there are many talented people, However I have integrity and stay sober minded which isn't the most common trait of the majority of our society. I have never had any health problems age 44 no health issues yet, knock on wood. I am basically middle of the road, don't like left or right wing politics to well. I am straight . I have worked in several fields, self educated for years and now finishing up a formal education. I spent half my life in the city and half of my life in the country, I am a descendant to a revolutionary war colonel and feel like I am leaving the country when I leave my home state , sometimes just the county where I was born when I leave it I feel like I left the country. I don't go along with people and have my own beliefs about the world. I have never liked country western or rock culture, I like folk music, but I have not ever grasped any culture , It's all to make believe for me.