Community > Posts By > Ghitra123

no photo
Thu 06/12/14 09:16 PM
It's...a nerdy thing blushing and I'm done being that way...I'm done being with no confidence

no photo
Thu 06/12/14 02:14 AM

Hey I'm a 19 year old guy looking for an amazing girl to see where things take usbiggrin

Find an older woman that will take your virginity, she will be experienced and show you things a little school girl only wished she knew.. trust me, it will be amazing!

Do you know any?

Lots of them!

Mind sharing some of the info through a message?

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 11:40 PM
If any ladies wanna talk and get to know me, just hit me up ok? I'm a nice guy.

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 11:35 PM
Yes...I'd just have a 24hour erectiom

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 11:26 PM
Edited by Ghitra123 on Wed 06/11/14 11:24 PM
Thank you everyone for your words

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 11:14 PM

Hey I'm a 19 year old guy looking for an amazing girl to see where things take usbiggrin

Find an older woman that will take your virginity, she will be experienced and show you things a little school girl only wished she knew.. trust me, it will be amazing!

Do you know any?

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 08:38 PM

First of all why put lady in ''? Secondly I never said I was perfect, my point was that no matter how down you get, you never know what tomorrow can bring. And as for my decisions, i never said I was looking for a replacement for my hubby. We have a great, comfortable life but yes, for that we have little time to spend together and throughout the day when he is out, yeah I like to chat.
Would me sat like a good little wife washing and ironing in silence be better?

Yes it would , as you were.

Seriously...don't you have a full time job raising three kids?
People get the adult time away from the kids but your talking about something entirely different. If you didn't have kids then you would be
doing the same as you're here to do but I don't think thats half as bad as its even greasier to me as this man is raising two previous children as his own and thats what he gets for a wife? Hence 'Lady'...a cheats is a cheats is a cheats is a cheat.
There's others that play on the fourms that may be looking for an extra marital afair and I personally wouldn't care to comment but unlike you
those that I may have stumbled upon, don't talk about it out here out of both sides of their mouth.
As the expression goes, its better for people to think your _ _ _ _ _ _
than open your mouth and let them know for sure.

Oh shyt talk about boom

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 12:29 AM
Thank you

no photo
Tue 06/10/14 11:53 PM
I have no clue....I'm still a virgin so I probably can't say blushing

no photo
Tue 06/10/14 08:27 PM
Everytime I try to go for a girl she either ends up going with another guy, stops talking to me randomly, or my favorite HAS A BOYFRIEND! Fanfreakintastic! Like the girl I met at Fanime! I was thinkin, "Hmm maybe something could happen here." But in the back of my mind I kept tellin myself, "It's not going to happen, something's going to get in the way, give up before you start feeling again, just give up on feeling ever." And wouldn't you know it!?!?! She has a boyfriend....I'm done! I don't need a girl in my life. My family is all I need and some friends. They're always there for me, they always listen to me, they always have my back, they support my every endeavor, they push me to be the best that I can. I've gone already 19 years without a relationship! TO HELL WITH DATING EVER...Why am I so undatable...

no photo
Mon 06/09/14 11:31 PM
Because I have no way of getting there without any money

no photo
Mon 06/09/14 04:29 PM