Community > Posts By > Christina0

no photo
Fri 09/27/13 02:47 PM
I'm 5ft but I've noticed a lot of men are 6ft on here!

no photo
Sat 09/21/13 02:03 PM
My son gave me some hugs & kiss when he came to see me today. It's as good as saying he loves me.

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 04:52 PM
Edited by Christina0 on Sat 09/14/13 04:54 PM
1982 I saw the Rollingstones at Wembley stadium supported by the J Geils band. Tickets were £12. I think you can add a 0 on that price now. They were brilliant but I got de-hydrated so my friend gave me cider. Great move. B-)

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 04:46 PM
I saw WishboneAsh last year. B-)

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 05:29 PM
Edited by Christina0 on Sat 09/07/13 05:31 PM
I went to a primary school in the early 70s. At 7 my ears were pierced & I was called a gypsy by the other kids. It didn't stop of having more piercings. By 1982 I had the top parts of my ears done also had a really naff tattoo done. Since then I've had my nose done twice but had to give up those because of problems. Two weeks ago I had my rook done in my ear so now I have 11 piercings. It as 2kidsmom said it is about preference. We all have something we like wether it's piercings, tats, dying our hair or even comming on a dating site! When I had my rook pierced it was just after I knew I wouldn't go back to my husband & be over shadowed by him. It was a small gift to myself instead of a large bottle of wine.

no photo
Fri 09/06/13 03:14 PM
I'm in east Anglia

no photo
Fri 09/06/13 02:15 PM
Over the hills & far away. Led zeppelin.

no photo
Mon 09/02/13 12:26 PM
Thank you Leigh2154.

no photo
Mon 09/02/13 12:25 PM
Thank you for the offer. :-) we have a good craft shop in town & they are able to help. Good luck with the silversmith classes. I do envy you. If I could in back in time it is the one thing I would have done. A case of, if I knew then what I know now! I can't bead weave now because of game problems caused by a job I used to do but I had to earn money. I can do mailling because it's not so fiddly.

no photo
Sun 09/01/13 12:11 PM
Edited by Christina0 on Sun 09/01/13 12:16 PM
I'm sorry I haven't replied before now.
I did make the 2 from my own design. I had to do them on squared graph paper but I don't have them now. I made them a long time ago & have lost the papers & other stuff through moving over the years. The worse thing I've lost is parts of one of my tapestry stands! I don't mind he you copy the designs. Do you have one of the newer larger looms? I only had a small one but it served its purpose. I did in to a shop & ask if they would sell them for me but I was told they could only sell them for less than £5 ! I decided not to bother because as you know you put so much time into setting a loom & the hours it takes.

no photo
Fri 08/30/13 07:14 PM
It has to be Thank you. By Led Zeppelin. There are many songs for things through out my life but that was for a time when I fell deep for boy when we were teenagers. Them along band my husband & now we're no longer together I can't listen to the Whole Rumours album by Fleetwoodmac. Isn't it funny that when that happens you hear so many songs on the radio about breaking up? Bit like when you have tooth pain you'll see adverts about teeth & dentists!

no photo
Tue 08/27/13 10:56 AM
Thank you. I love making chainmaille.

no photo
Mon 08/26/13 05:17 PM
Thank you :-D. I did them on a standard loom. I can't make them any more because I can't hold the needles now, they are like sharp hairs! I have seen some incredible newer bead work which I would loved to have tried but games won't let me. The maille is easier to do for me & I really enjoy doing it.

no photo
Sun 08/25/13 03:08 PM
Thank you Sophiehere. I had no clue how to do it on my mobile. :smile:

no photo
Sun 08/25/13 02:21 PM
I've got them on my profile but couldn't find out how to get them on here. The 1st 2 photo's are the bead woven pieces & the others are chainmaille.

no photo
Sun 08/25/13 02:12 PM
I will give it a try.

no photo
Sun 08/25/13 12:36 PM
I have some photo's to put up but I need to find out how! I have to use my mobile to do this

no photo
Sat 08/24/13 02:43 PM
I'm in the Uk. I'll hunt out my bracelets tomorrow, they're still packed away after my move but I will put them up.

no photo
Sat 08/24/13 02:37 PM
When I was 17 my mates were getting tatts of birds, roses, or butterflies! Me I had to be different & I got a cannabis leave on my hip! No of course I wasn't thinking! I was young & yes stupid! This is going back many years when you went round some blokes house who probably never heard of hygiene. Still I survived & at least it wasn't on my face. :-D

no photo
Sat 08/24/13 02:24 PM
Sorry I hadn't finished what I was putting because I'm doing it on my mobile & I caught the reply! Any way I had to buy strings of love beads to get what I wanted because we just didn't have a proper supplier but I was happy doing it.

Previous 1