Community > Posts By > juggalette666

juggalette666's photo
Sat 10/11/08 06:05 PM

let me tell u sumtin dumb ass its not a real job goin out 2 work is gettin a real job not takin care of ur kids.. trust me it is not.. so play wit somebody else or go cry 2 somebody else cuz i dont wanna hear u cryin bout it. i can work and take care of my kid and its not hard at all sur jus a weak minded person.

Weak minded...sort of like a bunch of people that get together and dress up like clowns and yell "whoop, whoop, whoop"? Follow the leader?
not all of do dat.. and look at ur hair. look like u watch 2 many pinhead movies.u look like pinhead on crack haha

juggalette666's photo
Sat 10/11/08 06:03 PM

let me tell u sumtin dumb ass its not a real job goin out 2 work is gettin a real job not takin care of ur kids.. trust me it is not.. so play wit somebody else or go cry 2 somebody else cuz i dont wanna hear u cryin bout it. i can work and take care of my kid and its not hard at all sur jus a weak minded person.

Weak minded...sort of like a bunch of people that get together and dress up like clowns and yell "whoop, whoop, whoop"? Follow the leader?
not all of do dat.. and look at ur hair. look like u watch 2 many pinhead movies.u look like pinhead on crack haha

juggalette666's photo
Sat 10/11/08 05:54 PM

juggalette666's photo
Sat 10/11/08 05:44 PM

Come on now....ICP is pretty hilarious. Some of their stuff just cracks me up.

Nothing better than kicking back and listening to Cemetary Girl or The Great Milenko album. :-)

To each their own. I can't stand em.:smile:
and horeing around ur home is not a real job

Okay, now Im gonna step the fug in right now! I backed you up until that line! Taking care of your child and family is a full time job and if you don't know that you are a fool! I feel bad for your girlfriend if that's the stance you take on the issue.
dis is his gf and takin care of ur child and family is not a real time job. b/c i gotta kid and it is not a full time job. we both do it.. so it is not hard 2 do. so go tell it someone who cares.

juggalette666's photo
Sat 10/11/08 05:41 PM
nope this is my gf's dumb ass

juggalette666's photo
Sat 10/11/08 05:40 PM
nope this is my gf's dumb ass

juggalette666's photo
Sat 10/11/08 05:33 PM

Come on now....ICP is pretty hilarious. Some of their stuff just cracks me up.

Nothing better than kicking back and listening to Cemetary Girl or The Great Milenko album. :-)

To each their own. I can't stand em.:smile:
and horeing around ur home is not a real job

juggalette666's photo
Sat 10/11/08 05:30 PM

Ok...I've never heard one damn song from them but from the majority of opinions...they suckrofl rofl rofl
yea u should know all about sucking

Lolololol...didn't we just get rid of one of you yesterday...do you have blue hair too??? Your words hurt me so deeply:cry: :cry: :cry: rofl rofl rofl
see that's where yall went worng yall cant get rid of me i can get on here under aney one's name and now im on my gf's and if my **** get's taken off ill just make another one

juggalette666's photo
Sat 10/11/08 05:20 PM

Ok...I've never heard one damn song from them but from the majority of opinions...they suckrofl rofl rofl
yea u should know all about sucking

juggalette666's photo
Sat 10/11/08 05:18 PM

I can't stand ICP. People really need to get lives.laugh drinker bigsmile
then if we need 2 get a life y dont u start first

juggalette666's photo
Sat 10/11/08 05:04 PM

I'm just a juggalo
and everywhere I go
people know the part I'm playin'
(juggalo, juggalo)
wats up ninja?

juggalette666's photo
Sat 10/11/08 05:03 PM

hatters need to get b!tch slapped yo...I hate hatters of the clown yo:banana: :banana: :banana:
yea 4 real they do haterz should get chopped wit da hatchet lol

juggalette666's photo
Sat 10/11/08 05:01 PM

wats up? how many ninjas hate it when ppl talk **** bout them? or when they dont like icp?
pitchfork I stab thempitchfork
r u a juggalo? or r u jus a fake?

juggalette666's photo
Sat 10/11/08 04:57 PM

word yo...punk @ss b!tchesdrinker drinker drinker I'm down with the clown...even when he wears a frown yo...where dem hatters be yo:banana:
yea i kno where r da haterz at? i hate it when they talk **** on icp and on us **** them *****es lol mmfwcl

juggalette666's photo
Sat 10/11/08 04:51 PM
wats up? how many ninjas hate it when ppl talk **** bout them? or when they dont like icp?

juggalette666's photo
Tue 09/30/08 04:47 PM
hey i had da same problem wit guys 2 as soon as they found out i had a lil boy they leave.. but i found a guy dat doesnt care dat i got a kid so jus keep tryin girl da rite man will come in ur life.. he will love u and ur kid.. jus hang in there k.