Community > Posts By > checkmeout420

checkmeout420's photo
Sun 03/08/09 12:25 AM

i gotta say pantera is the best of all time , and dimebag will be missed forever .
[/quote
hell ya.

checkmeout420's photo
Sun 03/08/09 12:23 AM
SLAYER - seasons in the abyss

checkmeout420's photo
Sat 03/07/09 12:30 AM
busta rhymes - fire it up. lol. im serious busta's my man. lol.

checkmeout420's photo
Sat 03/07/09 12:29 AM
how many die hard nin fans are there out there other than me. there is no other band in this world better than Nine Inch Nails. i just reccomend anyone to buy one nin cd. listen to it until u understand the words, not here them but understand them. and i will garentee u will buy another one. i personaly reccomend the the fragil or and all that could have been, that ones live, best live cd out there.

checkmeout420's photo
Sat 03/07/09 12:23 AM
i forgot about SLAYER, i have to put them in there, but there are so many. CALIGULA that is my band. u can check us out at myspace.com/jermattport, were are own style, but have been compared to lamb of god a lot. they deff. have a big influence on us. but were pure metal, none of that singing bull sh#@ new metal.

checkmeout420's photo
Sat 03/07/09 12:17 AM
CANNIBAL CORPSE,PANTERA, Lamb Of God, metallica,BLACK SABBATH, chimaira, van halen, motley crue. best metal bands in the world right there.

checkmeout420's photo
Sat 03/07/09 12:13 AM
a devil in Gods country. lamb of god.

checkmeout420's photo
Fri 03/06/09 10:48 PM
hey wolf how u doin? so y wolf? and y such an evil looking wolf?

checkmeout420's photo
Fri 03/06/09 01:32 PM
that was good sarcasm. i got it this time. lol. but, the freemasons are the biggest organization in the world. not in the country, in the world. there numbers are in the billions. kind of like there own army. but i'm not sure if they know who they are taking the orders from. think about it. you can't be a women in this society just a male. think about it though, they realy are there own army. but u know i'll be here tom. and the next day. i hope there's freemasons reading this right now, and i realy don't care.

checkmeout420's photo
Fri 03/06/09 12:13 PM
what do people now about freemasons in this world? just curious.

checkmeout420's photo
Fri 03/06/09 12:12 PM
lol. i should have caught that.

checkmeout420's photo
Fri 03/06/09 12:05 PM
well i suppose. but it's just like whats done is done in a way i think. the cameras on the street corners are still going to be there. u know what i mean. but we'll see i suppose. i don't know about the whole jet fuel thing though i'll have to do some research on that.

checkmeout420's photo
Fri 03/06/09 11:54 AM
i understand that people have thought the world was going to end probably since the begining of time. and the whole 2000 thing and 2012 thing. i wasn't a 2000 believer and im not a 2012 believer. but in my opinion i think 2012 is going to be the begining of the end. but know one can predict that. but the warning signs are out there more now then anytime before in the past. so even though people always thought the world was going to end in the past. take a look and compare revolations on whats going on in the world today.

checkmeout420's photo
Fri 03/06/09 11:48 AM
i think if there ligit. were going to find out what realy went on. even though it won't solve anything. b/c they already took all are privacy away b/c of it.

checkmeout420's photo
Fri 03/06/09 01:08 AM
well said.

checkmeout420's photo
Fri 03/06/09 12:58 AM
how did the bush administration not trick us. i think the list would be shorter. but i have news to u about the 9/11 attacks. that was all set up by are own gov. do some research you'll be shocked. think about how much more the security in this country picked up since then. how are privacy is gone pretty much now. the media was in on it too. rockefeller owns the media by the way. by the way rockefeller is very in with are government. by the way.

checkmeout420's photo
Fri 03/06/09 12:45 AM
yea and buffalo ny sits on the biggest techtonic plate in the world. it was suppose to go off hundreds of years ago. and if it goes off. im done for. seeing as thats where i live. but that just shows u about how the bible talks about how catastrophic events are going to get worse and are going to happen in places they normaly don't.

checkmeout420's photo
Fri 03/06/09 12:21 AM
listen the whole point is. the big picture is. forget about the whole obama thing that is my opinion and im sticking with it. the whole point is, is that the end of the world is here and there is nothing we can do about it. do u get it now. open ur eyes. warning signs are everywhere. only those that pay attention to them will see them.

checkmeout420's photo
Fri 03/06/09 12:15 AM
wow catwomen. that last post. where did u find that from. not many people know about the freemasons and the end of the world. me and u should keep in touch also. i think u know just about everything i know if not more.

checkmeout420's photo
Fri 03/06/09 12:12 AM
well i know what dom. means but i dont know what illuminated means. lol.