Community > Posts By > Phenomenite

Phenomenite's photo
Sun 11/02/08 05:47 AM
I have to back the Steelers. They are my team so of course I will, but I have a good feeling this year. They have a tough draw but with some of the surprise teams we've seen this year I really think they'll come close.

Phenomenite's photo
Sat 10/25/08 07:31 PM
Edited by Phenomenite on Sat 10/25/08 07:32 PM
Well I'm more than happy to talk about this show as I think it's fantastic. I still can't get over how 4 seasons in and this show is still getting better, it's just unbelievable. I've got the first 3 seasons on dvd and it's easily one of my favorites up there with the likes of Buffy, Veronica Mars and Dexter. I'm not sure where everyone is up to, but the last minute of the most recent episode has to be up there as one of the most entertaining scenes in the shows history.

Oh and I also support Ruby and Bella, I think both added something to the show, and they weren't half bad looking either.

Phenomenite's photo
Mon 09/29/08 06:00 AM
To climb and get the X, first you get onto the turnbuckle. Then press the strong modifier and the action button. On X360 that is LB + B, so on PS2, I would guess L1 + O. Once you're on the cable just move towards the X and press the action button again, then you need to stop the metre in the green section multiple times. There is a tutorial video in the TNA Extras section.

I quite enjoyed the game, nice change of pace from the Smackdown games. Not as much depth or variety, but definitely shows promise as a good competitor down the line.

Phenomenite's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:55 AM
I love Adult Swim. The channel is a little different in Australia compared to the US, but the main shows I love on it are:
ATHF
Sealab 2021
Space Ghost C2C
Brak Show
Harvey Birdman
Robot Chicken

actually pretty much everything in that style. And although we don't get it on our Adult Swim, I also love Death Note.

Phenomenite's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:51 AM
Thought I'd pop in and also profess my love for Dexter, just an amazing show. I could go on and on at length about how well cast the show is, or how well written it is, or even how it's a nice change of pace after all the other cop type shows flooding the networks. But seriously, all you need to do is watch it. By the end of season 1, it will probably be one of your top 10 shows. I always find myself eagerly awaiting the next episode, it even had me go out and find the books. Now I'm babbling, that's just how good it is. Watch it!