Community > Posts By > BentWench

BentWench's photo
Sat 10/25/08 03:24 PM
I have a number of emails, over a period of weeks, that the recipients say they never got them. I've re-sent and they state again, they didn't get my emails - sent through the Mingle2 system. How do I get help with this?

BentWench's photo
Wed 10/08/08 06:55 PM
Evening everyone.

BentWench's photo
Mon 10/06/08 06:17 PM
Hello, all.

BentWench's photo
Mon 10/06/08 02:40 PM
2 - 3X a day in huge quantities isn't what I'd call moderation. Reminds me of a cartoon where a guy had an arm load of books stacked higher than his head. The caption was, "If a person were to read every book Stephen King's ever written they wouldn't have time for much of anything else."

I love listening to Bradley Nowells but "Smoke Two Joints" isn't what I'd consider a great mantra for life.

Now I'm wondering....are the people you're referring to really excessive pot smokers, or do they just need to spring for better stuff? :wink:

BentWench's photo
Mon 10/06/08 01:07 PM
I'm actually a little more careful with someone who professes to be a T-totaller. Sometimes that's a red flag that they have an addicition problem, but they're now "clean and sober". Unfortunately that's often a relapse just waiting to happen.

I'm sure this won't set well with a lot of folks, but I don't hold any grudges against someone who can and does enjoy a drink or three, now and again. I also don't have a problem with folks who like to smoke, either instead of or in addition to having a drink on occassion.

It's all about moderation, in my opinion. If someone goes way off the deep end about anything...dope, booze, sex, religion...it just ain't healthy.

If I had to make a societal choice of alcohol vs. weed I'd pick weed every time. I've never heard of anyone beating their spouse or wrapping their car around a telephone pole because they got too stoned. They may eat everything in the house, have a lower level of ambition, or something like that, but all in all that's all pretty benign in my book...compared to other choices.

BentWench's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:29 AM
At least you didn't call back...

"So how old's your younger brother?"

BentWench's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:27 AM

Ahhh. I was curious cause I saw this ad in the men's room at Wal Mart that said, "For a good time, call 1-800-CelticK.noway noway laugh laugh laugh laugh

I always wondered if people actually called those numbers...Now i totally want to go to walmart and find some chicks phone number on the wall...

me: Hello?

chick: Yes? who is this?

me: I found your number on walmart's mens bathroom!

chick: ummm....

me: I was just curious...what did you do to get there?

chick: I'm going to kill my younger brother....

BentWench's photo
Sat 10/04/08 09:32 PM
I've read the rules and think I understand. Doesn't mean I won't screw it up squared, but I'm glad to be here w/you all.