Community > Posts By > BMR

BMR's photo
Tue 09/30/08 05:10 PM
Edited by BMR on Tue 09/30/08 05:14 PM
ok so maybe you're the one who doesn't get it, unless you've experienced it yourself? You are going to correct me on a census that is conducted every ten years? I still live in deep south Louisiana. A lot can happen in ten years so I believe what my eyes see and what I experience is a little better observation than a Government statistic.

As for the rap culture read my previous post to get an idea what I meant then get back to me. Cause it seems you picked the last post to comment on. If this horrid rap culture wasnt so popular and impressed into the minds on people today things would be a lot better.

BMR's photo
Tue 09/30/08 04:41 PM

I still don't understand what you mean by take care of them though.

I left out a few words I thought I put in there, the words "we as a society could take care of them" by that I meant that racist will die and as long as the kids are taught properly it would be eventually be taken care of.

Were you looking for me to say something offensive about killing white supremecist off myself? you sound like a lawyer trying to trap me. lol

BMR's photo
Tue 09/30/08 04:37 PM

I choose to believe that racism has evolved over the years and it is no longer 'neanderthal' with lynchings, public beatings, separatism, etc. I believe that racism affects me in only one way now: economically. I have many opportunities to succeed today that my parents didn't have and I am grateful, but I don't stand a chance against a closet racist who I have to go to for a job, a house, a loan, a car.....get my drift?

people die out and if someone can positively influence the children, then racism will be on the decline nothing in the future

BMR's photo
Tue 09/30/08 04:33 PM

The other part is naturally the idiot whites who still are clinging onto their little small KKK groups. In todays society they seem to be such a small part that we could easily take care of them.

What do you suggest? Kill them? Incarcerate them?

I'd never suggest someone kill for the fact of race. Incarcerate if there was something physically done to another.(from a legal stand point "hate crimes" shouldnt exist, there should only be crimes, not 'ooo he called me a name so let me sue him'

If some how the rap culture could be rid. I believe racism would eventually die out majorly if not all together, in future decades. It was never intended for equal rights to CONTINUE racism to an exagerated extent. Everyone is lookin for revenge against someone and currently mostly for something that neither one of them did.

BMR's photo
Tue 09/30/08 04:27 PM

:smile: I used to be one of those white people that didnt think rascism existed (much)anymore but recently, in college, and in this election, I have come to see that I was mistaken.:smile: I see the discrimination all over the place now kinda like my minority friends always tried to tell me about.:smile: I think that most white people just dont understand it because they dont have to deal with rascism and prejudice in their day to day lives.:smile:

Think again on the whites not getting it...the south is full of it on both side esp in the south where blacks population out numbers whites latinos or asians; or mathes the other major population.

BMR's photo
Tue 09/30/08 04:19 PM
crap I wrote a damn novel on my opinion but lost it all. Stupid hotel connection.

It exist and I blame it mostly all on the rap culture and EVERYTHING it currently represents. And the race mongers(jackson and Sharpton) Due to the fact that they are easily put out in the public.

The other part is naturally the idiot whites who still are clinging onto their little small KKK groups. In todays society they seem to be such a small part that we could easily take care of them.

I've got to run and go get some supplies but I guess 'll check this once more since its blown up to be a long thread and don't have all night.