Community > Posts By > mtrakkz

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 12:32 PM
No one. They couldn't help me and I wouldn't want to cause them to worry.

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 04:18 PM
For me it is taking care of my Family until they no longer need me. And the slim hope of better times around the next corner. I just can't find the darn corner. brokenheart

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:48 PM

hot bath...then lay naked in bed reading with a candle lit close by

Umm that may help you but picturing you laying there naked I'ts causing stress for Me. i have a very active inagination.

Try walking after dark. if your lucky someone will bother you. After the mishap they suffer you will feel less stressed.

Or try grand theft auto vice city.

Running the people down in the game almost always relaxes me.

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 09:01 PM
Thanks Carold,

And your Right I would never want her to be back here suffering. She is in a much better place.

I get locked into a loop of feeling guilty that at times I get made at her for dying. I know that she had no choise and was suffering all the time.

She suffered more than anyone should ever have to.

I fear that much of me died with her. Guilt, bitterness, and a feeling of helplessness seem to be all that is left.

She died 3 months and 21 days before what would have been our 20th wedding anniversary.

Thanks for the shoulder, sorry I got it wet.

Thanks again,

R

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 03:30 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have a question. How long does it take for the helplessness and guilt over not being able to help
the most important person in your life last?

Does it ever get down to a managable Level?

Does anyone else have those days when someone smiling and saying good morning to you seems reasonable cause to strangle them?

Have you been there? Are you still there? How do you get past this point?

Have you ever had your loved one beg you to put them out of their misery because they hurt so bad? Been there when they were sent home to die?

Just curious. Don't mean to bring anyone down.

Sorry having a bad day. (Anniversary of the day).

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:26 AM
How do you go about meeting new people?

On the job/at work is not a problem job in the course my job I can meet and deal with anyone.
Also on the internet not a problem.

However In person and dealing with personal things I seem to be a little shy.

Does anyone else have this problem? If so how do you deal with it?

If not go ahead and laugh. It may make you feel better to know at least you don't have this problem.

By the way It looks like for a lot of people 2/3 months and they deactive their account here.

Is this common?

Thanks

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 07:58 AM
Hi Winx,

I don't think you could every be old.
Your too young at heart. I know people in their
early thirtys that are Old. People my age around here seem to be old and Mature.

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 07:53 PM
I certainly think so.
However it seems lots of men and women are looking for someone years younger than theirselfs. maybe they think that will make them younger or everyone their own age is to old.

I admit it does seem to be hard to find a young 46 year old.

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 06:55 PM
So which matters most to you? How a person looks or how they act? For me I have to get to know them. I'm guilty of looking at people and if they are thin or under 30/35 passing them over.