Community > Posts By > mousewi

mousewi's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:01 PM

Breaking up is a little harsh don't you think? Someone who is suicidal is in serious need of emotional support. What do you think a break up on top of everything else is going to seem?

People with depression need to be reassured that they are loved. I know first hand

Why should someone be forced to stay in a relationship just because of how the other person feels? You just put the whole issue of breaking up and what the person might do on his/her head. If this person is having suicidal thoughts, they need help. I would hope that the person's family knows and possibly help encourage him/her to get the help they need. However, you can't force the person to get help. They have to want the help too. I know, I lost someone because even though she had received help, she still didn't want it.

mousewi's photo
Mon 01/05/09 12:38 PM

Dear ex,
I hate you for taking away four years of my life. You are a manipulitive, vindictive, a**hole and it's no suprise you're back in jail...again. Maybe karma will be kind and make YOU the b*tch to a guy named Big Daddy. '

damn girl! hope you find that special girl!

i have a hard time following the people i follow here!

help me with the slime person!

Umm..yea. I'm not into girls. Just to straighten that out.

mousewi's photo
Sun 01/04/09 09:59 PM
Dear ex,
I hate you for taking away four years of my life. You are a manipulitive, vindictive, a**hole and it's no suprise you're back in jail...again. Maybe karma will be kind and make YOU the b*tch to a guy named Big Daddy.

mousewi's photo
Sun 09/28/08 09:35 AM

Question: How many beatings did you take before you started liking nice guys??

I didn't take any beatings. I'm smarter than that.

mousewi's photo
Sat 09/27/08 10:48 PM
Because I have a bad habit of going for the "bad boy" type.