Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 08/04/22 07:38 AM
I'm on my laptop and I can still block. I also have all my coins so far.

Yeah when logging into Mangle by the website as internet browser, not the app, the block button is clearly visible. If using the app, the block button is only accessible visa chat window.
So to block a potential scammer, folk will now need to use the website not the app or pay 15 coins each time the want to block a fake profile or potential scammer.
:)

no photo
Wed 08/03/22 06:50 AM
I'll just throw an extra spanner in the works by saying...
Just think, I wonder how quickly Mingle2 will have no more users if the start charging to post on the Forums too. lol

no photo
Tue 08/02/22 11:01 AM
So I've used 15 coins to talk with ONE new contact leaving in my case 5 coins.

Will Mingle2 staff please say what happens next!

Will I be able to still reach out to new contacts for free??

I don't want to suddenly find I'm discriminated upon by a con or a scam!

I never asked for any free coins so why was I given them?

Also, the block button on the app, is only visible if able to bring up a message but that will now cost us 15 coins to block fakes and scammers.

no photo
Tue 08/02/22 10:59 AM
Sorry to add an extra problem, the block button is now inaccessible without being able to bring up a message on the app, might be different on the website. So on the app, Mingle is now charging us to block the scammers. I think they might regret this when we all leave for POF. lol

no photo
Tue 08/02/22 09:56 AM
So this still does not explain what the "coins" are and what they're used for.

Good point, unless 2 users, both choose to like one another, it will now cost coins to message another user. That's what it comes down to.
However, as Mingle spams us everyday to send likes out to users we may be interested in, maybe we should all just like every single user and foil Mingle's new rule. lol :)

no photo
Tue 08/02/22 08:18 AM
Just got a response back from Mingle2 after asking them, via the Contact Us, what this update is about.

As for your concern, we would like to confirm that our app is free. We provide users with the basic feature to chat and talk freely after matching. The two users are matched if they both send "Hi or "Like" to each other. This way, the users can rest assured that they both are interested in each other.

There are some ways for you to get free coins in our app. You can receive free coins by logging in the app, uploading your profile video, and inviting friends. Free coins are limited to 2000. The daily free coins will be added after 24 hours from the last time you received the free coins.

no photo
Tue 08/02/22 08:16 AM
Just got a response from Mingle2 after I asked them what this coin update is, exactly, via the Contact Us, option.

As for your concern, we would like to confirm that our app is free. We provide users with the basic feature to chat and talk freely after matching. The two users are matched if they both send "Hi or "Like" to each other. This way, the users can rest assured that they both are interested in each other.

There are some ways for you to get free coins in our app. You can receive free coins by logging in the app, uploading your profile video, and inviting friends. Free coins are limited to 2000. The daily free coins will be added after 24 hours from the last time you received the free coins.