Community > Posts By > yknot3

no photo
Fri 08/16/13 12:09 AM

Discussions on love and love is nowhere to be found in the discussion.
maybe they've given up on love.

no photo
Fri 08/16/13 12:00 AM

I hate grapes! I can't stand grapes! I loathe grapes! All kinds of grapes! I hate purple grapes! I hate green grapes! I hate grapes with seeds! I hate grapes without seeds! I hate them peeled and non-peeled! I hate grapes in bunches, one at a time, or in groups of twos and threes! I ****ing hate grapes!
what are your feelings about grape wine these days? lol

no photo
Thu 08/15/13 11:56 PM

when you take a dump at a friends house and then realize they're out of toilet paper grumble rant

Just use one of their towels.:wink:
lmao, lol omg!
some of you guys may be pissed off, but you sure are funny too.

no photo
Thu 08/15/13 11:51 PM

Now I am really pissed...beyond pissed ..downright angry.
The temps here are close to 100F .My daughter just phoned almost in tears .She was at the grocery store and noticed this poor little puppy locked up in a car with the windows up. He was panting his little heart off and trying to get out. She called the police and they are coming out. Meanwhile the store security Guard is waiting for the people.
How Can people do this too a poor little puppy? :cry:
THIS PISSES ME OFF BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!grumble
it happens often with dogs and babies here in az. i don't know how, but.... and that really angers me.

no photo
Thu 08/15/13 11:46 PM

When men pursue you without thinking of anything else but what they want. Then when you say you are not interested, they blame you? Wtf?
lol, Did you join mingle2 because were thinking about what others wanted? hmmm? new concept.. wish i had thought of that. perhaps we all think about what we want first.

no photo
Thu 08/15/13 09:22 PM
do you feel that it is Gods plan for you to wait on a loser, or get with his plan for your life? this is a real truth. you'll find it all through God's word. Sometimes something bad has to happen in order for something good to take place in our lives. little girl, your bad thing has happened. now go with God and i promise you your tomorrows will be far better. :)

no photo
Thu 08/15/13 09:03 PM
sad. and i truly feel for you, your heart break i'm sure is intense.Been there,i know and understand. but now it is time to pull yourself up. wipe the tears. and count what has happened as a past part of your life. the good and the bad.another turn in your life and you can find that happines and joy and pleasure and safety. and trust once again. look deep inside, you will discover all you need within you. trust in your faith. there is the source of your strength. life, beautiful and awesome, is all around you. inviting you to taste of it and see what wonders it hold just for you. love will come again, it will. don't search for it. let it come to you in due time. you will always be ready for it when it does.