Community > Posts By > specop

specop's photo
Fri 12/19/08 02:31 PM
So true and thanks for the help. I was x military and I lived out of a bag most of the time and I do tend to stil do thatsad blushing . l will be like that for 2 weeks then get freakin anal about cleaning My house is clean. but my bathroom and bedroom need to get unclutered. That was on this weeks to do list anyway. Im just trying this com stuff and any info is apericated.:smile:

specop's photo
Fri 12/19/08 02:21 PM
I had a bunch of pictures but I phone went crazy. I only was with one female that just wanted to stay home and drink all the time. I tried to help but unless you want to stop your not. I am gettin out and talking to people. A year of confinment messed me up. My fault I know but when you love and care about someone its hard to say Im gone and YOU do it now.Doing and feeling way better. so I dont know anyone thus the ****ty self photo.

specop's photo
Wed 12/17/08 02:31 AM
I never take a good pic. Always wonder what others think.

specop's photo
Mon 12/15/08 04:39 PM
Your hairs to short. I hope your joking...I am.

specop's photo
Tue 09/30/08 12:31 AM
Guess thats why Wash subcomittee liked me so much. I told the truth when others were to scared to so a lot of you can hate me for that also. The U.S. is not God. Some things go to far and need exposed. I dont care if you like me Im here. Believe it or not to help you or your child. As far as what I did I KNOW and THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.

specop's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:03 PM
86-93

specop's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:01 PM
You know military code. military first.God second.faimily last. Good luck with your Mom. I experienced s lot of loss so say Mom its not all that bad. I understand Im going through proscessing out and I get told to go to the Col.I got stop/loss. They stopped me from getting out and I lost my mind. I guess thats what it stand for. So I got 4 more years of something I just wanted to put behind me.

specop's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:22 AM
Thank you hun. Its good someone understands us somewhat anyway. Hell sometimes I dont understand me.

specop's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:27 PM
Im sorry man. I should never talk to another vet like that. I have anger issues and you caught them all. I need to slow down sometimes.

specop's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:18 PM
You know if we talk and you get to know me you will know Im not full of ****. I am a loud mouth I stand up for what I believe in. Dude I wasnt asking people to notice me. I saw a post and it said Im having a party all active duty and girl friends are welcome. thats when I asked what about x spec forces and combat vets. Im sorry if you thought I was bragging but I wasnt. THEN THE ANGER IS OUT and I know I have a problem with that. I just wanted to explain,

specop's photo
Sun 09/28/08 10:57 AM
Im sorry also. Once attacked you attack back.Its all good any one that served and needs help now I will help.

specop's photo
Sun 09/28/08 05:00 AM
put 76 instead of 66. how the hell could I have been in gulf war? I said they were giving us 50 a day for every day deployed but you were right. I served 86 to 93. I will fix my mistake. now we will leave each other alone you got me I messed up on one thing and I will fix that.

specop's photo
Sat 09/27/08 10:20 PM
Anyone need help with th VA feel free to contact me. Yes It took ten years to win but I did. I know if you had top secret clearence or was special ops your gonna have trouble doing this. Why? You werent ever there! copy your medical records so when you go to VA they can establish a paper trail. This will show in med records why you were hurt not always where. I have more if ayone is intersted.

specop's photo
Sat 09/27/08 08:31 PM
I do support everyone doing their jobs in the military but believe me people some dirty stuff gos on. I just told congress about it so others do not have to be sick forever. Im lucky Im still alive. My wife is not my daughter is sick and still denial. Why is PA paying us 50 dollars a day for every day deployed. They know they played with lives and no money NOTHING can make it better either your body gets the toxins out of your system or you DIE, Thank God Im still here to tell.

specop's photo
Sat 09/27/08 08:25 PM
I fought the VA for ten years Idiot.

specop's photo
Sat 09/27/08 08:23 PM
I never said 10 years jethro. Always 8. You pro bally believe in Bush and all the weapons of mass destruction we found during the war witch was not one. Wasnt that our reason for war or was it 911. We have no fly zones if someone crosses it Jets are up in the air within 5 minutes. Orders to shoot down ANY military,civilian, any type of aircraft. SOO how did we let 2 airplanes hit the twin towers AND the pentagon? THEN someone get enough balls to take a box cutter and that plane wrecks in a field? Wrecked or shotdown? Dude I have nothing to prove to you. like i said before go back in the woods and dont make me embarrass you or I will. Just cause Im willing to tell some dirty secrets I wasnt a specop/spec forces troop. whats goat school. whats ABGD? What kind of training happens at camp bullis texas? They are easy You know so much. Leave me alone and I will leave you alone.

specop's photo
Sat 09/27/08 05:38 PM
You Bite whatever. I gave and was a security police that VOLUNTERED to be a anti-terrorist spec. you know the guys in blue cammie that was me ass. if you went through stop/loss and got shot up with drugs not approved by the Fda. so I did 8 years on a 4 year enlistment you pompous ass,and I testified before wash subcommittee so love me for that too. stay in the woods where you belong.

specop's photo
Sat 09/27/08 03:00 PM
No I think dude just maybe a nice guy thats tired of gettin played by some women and like all of us wonder if there really is someone that he can find.

specop's photo
Sat 09/27/08 01:25 PM
People have no Idea the hell we go through after getting home. The VA telling you the vomiting is in your head. The headaches from a EOD blast and a fractured skull arent real. The bad dreams and terrible night sweats are nothing either. Heres some bus-par and Prozac... Youll feel better. No you just sleep.In case you dont know ibpro fixes everything! Just telling you what the VA is gonna tell you. The reality of it is you are sick. The spect scan on the outside showes decreased blood level in the brain. MRI on back shows chronic degenerative disc disease. The 9 broken bones all set wrong. Then you take this evidence to the VA and the head of neurology tells you he doesnt want to see the papers and he isnt gonna argue with you. I did Finally get my 100%. after 10 years of fighting. Now the best part. Trying to find a female to deal with your moody self. Yes life is grand.

specop's photo
Sat 09/27/08 01:05 PM
What about if you were a combat vet x special forces?